Aaron

numansnewman

no youngsters at ibrox get a chance

maybe fleck !

but look at the team !

:lol: would that be the one with about 3 or 4 players only, over the age of 25?

:rolleyes:

what/who is a youngster?

if someone arrives at Murray Park at 14,looking at it,how long till he plays for Rangers ?

maybe fleck !

but look at the team !

what/who is a youngster?

if someone arrives at Murray Park at 14,looking at it,how long till he plays for Rangers ?

not until hes good enough i would imagine

maybe fleck !

but look at the team !

what/who is a youngster?

not until hes good enough i would imagine

Aaron only plays against Accies.

Did last season, will next Saturday.

as far as ive seen aaron has delivered when asked then as usuall ala wee nacho,been dropped like a ton of shite..not his fault hes been treated like a piece of crap is it?

as far as ive seen aaron has delivered when asked then as usuall ala wee nacho,been dropped like a ton of shite..not his fault hes been treated like a piece of crap is it?

I actually agree.

He does nothing wrong in the game time he gets (two goals and three assists in his 90-odd minutes of first team football last year) yet still hardly gets a look in.

I don't expect him to feature much this season sadly.

I actually agree.

He does nothing wrong in the game time he gets (two goals and three assists in his 90-odd minutes of first team football last year) yet still hardly gets a look in.

correct papa..what a waste,just cos smith likes oldies, and wont trust young,hungry guys.

why sign him ?

He was itching to get on last Saturday, whilst he was warming up, every time McCoist turned round or moved he would look straight away.

He's a really enthusiastic wee guy.

Think he enjoys being on the park as well.

I actually agree.

correct papa..what a waste,just cos smith likes oldies, and wont trust young,hungry guys.

why sign him ?

The squad has a lot of young players in it, but they don't get much of a chance.

I know people will say that Fleck, Aaron, Wilson and Ness etc all train with the first team, but I don't really buy it all yet. I was looking through the players in our squad that could realistically get a game the other day, and their average age is between 26-27.

Nothing spectacular, and certainly nothing to shout about from the rooftops.

He was itching to get on last Saturday, whilst he was warming up, every time McCoist turned round or moved he would look straight away.

Exciting player to watch (tu)

I'd say like Fleck, Mendes and to an extent Novo, he's one of our few players that makes you excited when the ball lands at his feet.

Again, he done more in his 8 minutes against Man City than Lafferty did in his whole half!

I actually agree.

i fear he will be treated like shit this season also mate,its a crying shame,in our current financial position the fact that we have a chance to play/sign the euro champions u21s captain ,but choose to pish on him is a disgrace..fleck is our player ,going nowhere and has a strop/fallout,and is then played.aaron who we can get on a budget is the perfect pro ,but is shoved aside.ffs wheres the logic?

Exciting player to watch (tu)

I'd say like Fleck, Mendes and to an extent Novo, he's one of our few players that makes you excited when the ball lands at his feet.

Again, he done more in his 8 minutes against Man City than Lafferty did in his whole half!

Yeah when the ball does come to Fleck or Mendes, you do feel something special is going to happen.

I reckon he should be given his chance yeh, but walter ally and kenny see a lot more of him than we do there must be a good reason he isnt being played?

They also saw a lot of Velicka and couldn't tell he was ill during a game :pipe:

He wasn't the U-21 captain, but he did captain Spain's under 19s on occasion.

Still, from what I've seen this season, he's a starter before Lafferty for me (tu)

Hes a starter before Lafferty on the left certainly but I'd like to see an attacking 4-3-3 with Laff through the middle and Aaron and Miller on either side (tu)

He wasn't the U-21 captain, but he did captain Spain's under 19s on occasion.

Still, from what I've seen this season, he's a starter before Lafferty for me (tu)

even at that level mate thats enough to merit a consideration,a spanish u19 skipper MUST be a player ,why is he here? walter this guy must start

or i bet lovenkrands has more chance of starting than aaron,,wouldnt fucking surprise me knowing smith...