Walking into Hell! Ceptic v Benfica!

WeeJacksonRFC

Ok ladds well on Sept 2nd I am officially with a few of my fellow bears heading into hell!

we are going to BMO Field in Toronto to watch Benfica Hump Celtic! we are going to be in our full Rangers gear :) were hoping to get a flag that says Champions 09 to wind them up!!!

me & my mates are hopin it doesnt kick off considering we will be out numberd!!

any ways I thought I would share it with my fellow bears cause I know you will all apreciate it :):clap:

W.A.T.P

NO SURRENDER! :gerbad:

Give me a shout mate, I'll get in amongst them. That's why I stopped going to watch Toronto at BMO Field, if you think the plastic paddies are bad in Scotland you should see these numpties over here. I hope you get that flag though, I'll be watching for it, and it will be likely to kick off but just remember.. NO SURRENDER!

AndBoydScores!,

you in town! or going to the match should come along with us!!! see if we can get the flag out or some union jacks :)

Let me know I'm trying to get some bears to go!

I plan on it! even got the red hand of ulster flag! ready! not sure if the Benfica section will have us in it! so might end up in the Nuteral end :O (gutted)

I will try n get some pics with some of the celtic players with a sign like that guy callin them wankers or vids of me telling them there shite!! especially BORUC!! fat cunt!!

any ways who in Canada wants to join in come!! it will be a RIOT! :D

Oh we will :) we will cause a riot! they will be fucking raging! 3 gers fans at the match!

errmm.. make that 4 mate! Still in Toronto. Will be heading back t TNT in October.

Are you going to a 'drinking establishment' before the match?

Why would any Rangers fan go to a Celtic match. (td)

I'm going to hospitality for the Arsenal sellck match, i am going to laugh at them.....

Really, even to laugh at them isn't enough valid reason for me to want to attend a Celtic match.

Seems to be more of a trend that, more than more Rangers fans feel the need to attend Celtic matches. (td)

disgruntled bear i don't see the problem .

the 3 lads aren't going to a celtic game wearing hoops and singing up the RA , they're going to reprsent the rangers and take the piss out of the tattie munchers

representing rangers at a celtic v benfica game

are you ripping the piss or are you thick

disgruntled bear i don't see the problem .

the 3 lads aren't going to a celtic game wearing hoops and singing up the RA , they're going to reprsent the rangers and take the piss out of the tattie munchers

representing rangers at a celtic v benfica game

are you ripping the piss or are you thick

:clap:

No, I wont be attending the game but I do live in Toronto. Personally I wouldn't buy a ticket but I don't really see the problem, it's not like they're supporting Celtic. You don't get much football over here in Canada and they're just going for a laugh, it doesn't sound like they're going for a fight, or to watch/support Celtic. If I was given a ticket to sit in the Benfica end I'd probably go just to watch some football. Some people are too paranoid on here.

No, I wont be attending the game but I do live in Toronto. Personally I wouldn't buy a ticket but I don't really see the problem, it's not like they're supporting Celtic. You don't get much football over here in Canada and they're just going for a laugh, it doesn't sound like they're going for a fight, or to watch/support Celtic. If I was given a ticket to sit in the Benfica end I'd probably go just to watch some football. Some people are too paranoid on here.

Hit the nail on the head there mate. (tu)

We are so accustomed to being saturated with football here in the UK that we tend to forget how starved some other countries are of the game. A lot of Canadian and American ex-pats never, or at least very rarely, get the chance to attend games featuring well known European teams and will therefore be much more willing to go to games as a neutral. If I was in the same position as the OP I'd probably go too, in the hope of seeing sellick get a humping!