Why you hate celtic

RFC55

The 'answer' rfc52 is looking for is thus:

"A pyoor hate they fucking fenians man! Aw of them pyoor wantin tae fiddle weans n then blow them up man way their pyoor t**g ways n aw that! Ah fuckin h8 those bangers, fuck off back hame on the ferry tae ireland man! up the UVF! GSTQ! BJK! WATP!"

Celtic are our biggest rivals, I want them to lose all their games so we win more titles and get more money to buy better players so we can compete with bigger clubs. I've got mates who are Celtic fans, if I hated them and thought they were all paedophiles, terrorist sympathisers and bangers I wouldn't kick about with them

hahahahaahahahah! thats not bad.

I actually posted this in the bears den as i wanted to know from the guys in there who were saying we should break away from our history/heritage. the people who more or less called the vast majority knuckledraggers etc. i wanted to know there reasons that they disliked celtic since hate seems to be to storng a word for you to muster. i have aqquaintancies who are tims, however the vast majority of the ones i know are the chuky are la lovers. so there maybe the reason i have a deep resent towards them. each to there own but i have been honest enough in the reason i hate them. i only asked for others opinions nothing else ffs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a thoroughly decent and caring person I have continually tried to hold out the hand of mutual respect to Celtic fans. I live in N.Ireland and now openly and honestly ( even regrettably ) have to admit that my respect will never be reciprocated.

There are too many reasons to mention why I have had to accept this conclusion but they are so deeply indoctrinated in their hate for all things British, protestant, Rangers it is futile to even try.

Perhaps some Scottish based Celtic fans are different ? I dont know, but just even reading through pages of their forums etc stuns and sickens me as ive never known a group of people so fuelled by their hate ( real evil hatred ) of everything I am. Very sad.

Up until the age of about 12, I was a Rangers upprter who didn't really care about Celtic. Then one day I was playing football with some friends in King George X park in Bearsden, proudly wearing my full Gers kit. Then these two older guys (16/17?) came over to me and asked me what 'a dirty orange bastard' like me was doing in their park. I said I was just playing football, scared shitless. One tripped me over, while the other spat on me, then they walked away. Hated that team ever since.

I've heard some very similar (often worse) stories of Rangers fans doing something similar to Celtic fans.

I remember seeing with my own eyes in the middle of Glasgow town center about 8 Rangers fans together past a lone Celtic fan. The Rangers fans, without any provocation, walked through the guy (shoulder barging I mean), shouting at him, and then one offered him out as the poor fucker tried to carry on walking, minding his own business.

Moral of the story? Rangers and Celtic are both decent clubs with far more in common than many on here would want to accept. They also both have sections of fans who are scum of the Earth, often giving the other teams fans more than enough fuel for their fire, and letting down the magority of good and fair supporters.

a gee up! andrei that is a woeful post. i didnt say i want them exterminated but fuck that would be great. im no talking about there tv rights or whatever. im talking about why you hate them? i cant believe people are so understanding of them! there peadophile harbingers and terrorist supporters. they dont even want to stay silent for a minutes silence! hence why in scotland we now have a minutes applause. anyway fuck this id rather be wae like minded bears. this forum has some right bangers on it.

Oh btw this declan was at the game on sunday so please refrain from classing me as that creed.

:lol::lol: I wis kidding yeh oan!!!

Moral of the story? Rangers and Celtic are both decent clubs with far more in common than many on here would want to accept. They also both have sections of fans who are scum of the Earth, often giving the other teams fans more than enough fuel for their fire, and letting down the magority of good and fair supporters.

Spot on. (tu)

I hate them because they are truly and always will be the scum of the earth, form pedophile harboring, to terrorist supporting, to their anti protestant anti british agendas, and their constant moaning. They are going to destroy scottish football.

Spot on. (tu)

well said

i dislike celtic as a club for varying reasons, from there chairman mr reid whome i actually do detest, and from the simple minded fans who can sing ira chants and get nothing for doing so. there are also likely to be hundreds of little reasons from over the yrs that have got my goat but i do have some very very good friends who support the dark side and they are without a doubt that "friends" and the day i categorise all tims the same will be the day i think iv lost the plot, them like us have good and bad influences in the support but the bottom line at this moment in time is WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Do I hate Celtic or their fans, I would have to answer "no" to that, Celtic are only a football club, and their players play football, earn their salaries and try to win trophies the same as anyone else. Do I detest a small minority of their fans and certain individuals who have been associated with Celtic, of course I do! Who in their right mind wouldn't, there has been links from the Catholic priest side of life who have kiddy fiddled as have some of the those involved with Celtic from the boy's clubs etc, and some of the fan base who sing pro IRA songs, some of those I detest, others I just pity as some of those actually sing the songs out of ignorance and without understanding of what they sing about, misguided fools that they are.

I was brought up in a small village called Carmyle, and you had either a choice or a calling, the choice was to support Celtic or the calling was to follow Rangers, I heeded the calling, but I have friends who are both Catholic and Celtic supporters and there is no way on this earth will I ever hate them, we have been friends for longer than some people on this forum have lived, and yes when it comes to the football we have little digs at each other based on the different score lines, and even though I have to grate my teeth we congratulate each other if the other team does well. I'm sure they also grate their teeth when congratulating Rangers on their successess. We don't care about the religous aspects of our teams, as in conversation we actually refrain from discussing religion, we have had heated discussions about certain decisions that have went either for or against our respective teams but at the end of the day we have remained friends and that to me is more important than living a life of hatred and malicious intent against a fellow human.

There will always be a small minority on both sides of the divide who will breed contempt and will find excuses for unnecessary verbal or physical aggression and to me that is a sad state of affairs, but we should be allowed to have our individual banter at games, and we should be allowed to have our walks to celebrate our heritage as I feel we have come a long way from the days gone by where after Old Firm matches we had running riots in the street and being chased down with police on horses branding their batons.

The 'answer' rfc52 is looking for is thus:

"A pyoor hate they fucking fenians man! Aw of them pyoor wantin tae fiddle weans n then blow them up man way their pyoor t**g ways n aw that! Ah fuckin h8 those bangers, fuck off back hame on the ferry tae ireland man! up the UVF! GSTQ! BJK! WATP!"

Celtic are our biggest rivals, I want them to lose all their games so we win more titles and get more money to buy better players so we can compete with bigger clubs. I've got mates who are Celtic fans, if I hated them and thought they were all paedophiles, terrorist sympathisers and bangers I wouldn't kick about with them

hahahahaahahahah! thats not bad.

I actually posted this in the bears den as i wanted to know from the guys in there who were saying we should break away from our history/heritage. the people who more or less called the vast majority knuckledraggers etc. i wanted to know there reasons that they disliked celtic since hate seems to be to storng a word for you to muster. i have aqquaintancies who are tims, however the vast majority of the ones i know are the chuky are la lovers. so there maybe the reason i have a deep resent towards them. each to there own but i have been honest enough in the reason i hate them. i only asked for others opinions nothing else ffs

You get stupid wee weans singing 'ooh ah up the RA' for them or the subway loyal singing 'we are no sectarians, we are UVF!' pulling into Ibrox station. It's just idiotic bravado though mostly sung by folk who haven't ever been or are ever going to go to Northern Ireland. They'd shit their pants at the first sign of trouble. You can't of course change your history, but we can learn from it. Back 80 years ago what religion you were played an important role in if you got a job or not, how many folk do you know these days that have been rejected on being a Catholic/Protestant? Most folk baning on about it just use religion as a stick to beat others with, nothing to do with them even worshipping that religion, and if they did they sure as shit aren't following the tenets of their faith.

We don't want to go back in time to the 1920s when mobs like the SPL were going about, but I suppose with the BNP the Muslim is now the Catholic of the 1920s.

I realize not all of their fans are like this, but this video pretty much sums it up for me

Also, when I visited Glasgow, I was eating dinner at my hotel, and was sitting next to a woman and her small boy, who was wearing a Rangers jersey. Two Scum fans walked up to the table they were seated at and called him a "dirty little h**." Shameless...

On general I hate everything about the fuckers. Although I do have pals that are celtic fans they are the exception.

Everyone says that :lol:

I also have a couple of good Celtic supporting mates.

Not the dickheads that a lot are, fully behind the Armed Forces and follow the British Lions everywhere etc. I think they musta had a bump on the head as youngsters.