Steven Davis - Contribution

Amac9

Best player in Scotland by a country mile, and I'm suprised no club has come in for him. An absolute class act, who once again ran the show.

Should have been rested once the 3rd goal went in.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best player in Scotland by a country mile, and I'm suprised no club has come in for him. An absolute class act, who once again ran the show.

Should have been rested once the 3rd goal went in.

What he said. Davis is definitely the jewel in the squad, with quality to spare. Silky FK today, and an inspired performance to go with it that thoroughly deserved MOTM. :praise:

Outstanding today again, Easily showing his class in the SPL and even better that he is doing it alot more often. As long as he doesnt get injured then i think we should win the league easy. If we payed £3M For him and £3.5M For lafferty then that shows you how much we got done :(:lol:

"It was a terrific free-kick from Steven Davis, he's been doing well for ages for us and if there's a better player in the country just now then I haven't seen him.

"He's been doing really well for us both in central midfield and out in the wider area of the pitch. He's been outstanding, not just this season but since he came to us.

Walter is spot on :praise:

He's been our best and most consistent player this season, amazing to think he's been here for 2 years now, I always think of him as a new signing for some reason, because he excites me everytime he touches the ball!

He's certainly on course for POTY

I had this thread last year and I think I will carry on with a new one this year.

Assists;

Falkirk (Miller)

Hamilton (Whittaker)

Hamilton (Whittaker's 2nd)

Queen of the South (Novo)

Motherwell (Miller)

Motherwell (Boyd)

celtc (McCulloch)

St Mirren (Novo)

Falkirk (Fleck)

Falkirk (Whittaker)

Goals;

St Mirren

Falkirk

St Johnstone

What exactly constitutes an assist? :unsure: For example: Davis collects the ball on his own goal line,runs the length of the field,leaving the opposition

all over the place,in his wake.Slots an inch perfect pass to Lafferty,who miss-kicks it to Boydy,and boydy buries it.

Who get's the assist? :unsure: I know who I would give it to.Steven Davis has probably set up twice as many goals as you have listed above.

I had this thread last year and I think I will carry on with a new one this year.

Assists;

Falkirk (Miller)

Hamilton (Whittaker)

Hamilton (Whittaker's 2nd)

Queen of the South (Novo)

Motherwell (Miller)

Motherwell (Boyd)

celtc (McCulloch)

St Mirren (Novo)

Falkirk (Fleck)

Falkirk (Whittaker)

Goals;

St Mirren

Falkirk

St Johnstone

What exactly constitutes an assist? :unsure: For example: Davis collects the ball on his own goal line,runs the length of the field,leaving the opposition

all over the place,in his wake.Slots an inch perfect pass to Lafferty,who miss-kicks it to Boydy,and boydy buries it.

Who get's the assist? :unsure: I know who I would give it to.Steven Davis has probably set up twice as many goals as you have listed above.

I'm counting an assist as Davis making the final pass (tu)

• 1 month later...