UFC 102

Big Nog is back :D Great display from him and Couture, it was a classic fight.

Thiago looked great and I always thought he was a horrible match-up stylistically for Jardine as he always struggles with incredibly aggressive strikers.

Was gutted when Maia was brutally KO'd but it was a fantastic punch by Marquardt, similar to Fedor's knock out punch on Arlovski.

Fantastic event and I enjoyed all the fights.

Anybody see this on Saturday night? a couple of decent first round stoppages and a cracking fight at the end with Couture and Nogueira.

www.mma-core.com

Good website to watch all the fights on without the bullshit in-between.

(tu) looks like a great website!

Really enjoyable (tu) There weren't really any shitty fights and a few cracking knock outs. Randy is just unbelievable! Was shocked with the Maia result TBH, especially after all the pre-match 'bigging up' of his stand-up game under Wanderlei's tutelage.

And what about the 7 second KO?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy's interview afterwards was classic - praising the pedigree of his opponent! To be fair, I think the other boy has a fairly decent record but the praise was a bit misplaced after the farcical fight.

thanx for posting that website mate, since santa tv went bust i havent been able to watch any of UFC, been watching it very poorly on you tube after the events

No problem. ESPN have ufc now but i dont have it so ive just been watching it on that site ever since setanta went bust.

www.boxing-core.com is a site by the same people that shows the latest fights. Setanta used to have quite a bit of boxing as well so the site has come in handy quite a few times.

Really enjoyable (tu) There weren't really any shitty fights and a few cracking knock outs. Randy is just unbelievable! Was shocked with the Maia result TBH, especially after all the pre-match 'bigging up' of his stand-up game under Wanderlei's tutelage.

The guy's interview afterwards was classic - praising the pedigree of his opponent! To be fair, I think the other boy has a fairly decent record but the praise was a bit misplaced after the farcical fight.

Maia was undefeated up until then.

All in a good card but extremely predictable. Nog was always going to win, only reason he was beaten by Mir is because he had been that ill before the fight.

Roll on Franklin vs Belfort!!!

Maia was undefeated up until then.

All in a good card but extremely predictable. Nog was always going to win, only reason he was beaten by Mir is because he had been that ill before the fight.

Roll on Franklin vs Belfort!!!

Randy put up a great fight but you're right, Nog is too good now. Randy's chin is gone IMO and if he stays at how, he will lose brutally.

I can't wait until 103. Cro Cop v Dos Santos, Swick v Kampmann, Franklin v Belfort :drool: All 3 should take place on the feet and I'm confident we'll see some brutal knockouts.

Nog seems like a bit of a weird fighter. Looks awkward on his feet but caught Randy with a couple of belters.

Anyone got any idea when tickets for UFC 105 will go on sale?

Nogueira is brilliant on his feet too thats why I think he will beat Lesnar(in the likely event that he beats Carwin)

Nog trains in one of the best camps around with his brother(who's just signed with UFC), Machida and Anderson Silva.

Nog seems like a bit of a weird fighter. Looks awkward on his feet but caught Randy with a couple of belters.

This might help mate but it's only selling up until UFC 104

http://www.primesport.com/shop/ufc-packages.asp

Cheers mate (tu)

There doesn't seem to be anything on the UFC website about it yet even though the location and fight card are public knowledge! Worldticketshop etc have the usual ridiculously over-priced tickets available but I'm going to wait and see if I can get reasonable ones on Ticketmaster.

Public sale will be Monday 14th September.

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news...32&offset=0

Public sale will be Monday 14th September.

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news...32&offset=0

Cheers mate. I've signed up to the newsletter now.