Junebug- Chicago Bears

the goal machine - New York Giants

Highlander05- Seattle Seahawks

MacHoffio- Seattle Seahawks

Brissyger- San Francisco 49ers

Gordo7- San Francisco 49ers

Jadams - Cleveland Browns

Prodigy98- Denver Broncos

Took forever to find this in Landoso's posts!

Anyone needing added? :clap:

What does everybody think of the Saints and Colts chances of going undefeated for the entire season-

Colts have

Broncos at home

Jaguars away

Jets at home

Bills away

Saints have

Falcons away

Cowboys at Home

Buccaneers at home

Panthers away

I think the Saints have the tougher run in. All but the Buccaneers could prove tricky for them. If the Colts get over the Broncos and Jags then I think they'll go undefeated.

Bad news for all yous guys :(

Yes and no. I was always expecting Cardinals to win the division. I was expecting a wild card at best from the 49ers but that looks out of reach after the loss to the Seahawks.

What does everybody think of the Saints and Colts chances of going undefeated for the entire season-

Colts have

Broncos at home

Jaguars away

Jets at home

Bills away

Saints have

Falcons away

Cowboys at Home

Buccaneers at home

Panthers away

I think the Saints have the tougher run in. All but the Buccaneers could prove tricky for them. If the Colts get over the Broncos and Jags then I think they'll go undefeated.

I was just looking there at the standings and its amazing how the Colts and Saints have went undefeated.

Would be some final?

Colts have

Broncos at home

Jaguars away

Jets at home

Bills away

Saints have

Falcons away

Cowboys at Home

Buccaneers at home

Panthers away

I would agree, the broncos seem to be back on track so they will be the Colts biggest threat.

It depends Brissy, the Colts have started this well a handful of times, and since nobody else in the AFC is really close to them, they'll throw in Jim Sorgi and the other backups against both the Jets/Bills I would expect. I think they'll lose to one of those teams, and perhaps the Jags on the road at a stretch.

As for the Saints, they have to keep playing well as the Vikings are right on their heels for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Falcons are in disarray without Matt Ryan/Michael Turner, the Cowboys allow too many big plays to good teams, and the Bucs are terrible so I don't think they will have too many problems with those teams. The Panthers have a decent defense and a good running game which would seem to be the formula to beat the Saints, but then again they have Mr. Turnover Jake Delhomme. They have a real shot at 16-0

Colts have

Broncos at home

Jaguars away

Jets at home

Bills away

Saints have

Falcons away

Cowboys at Home

Buccaneers at home

Panthers away

I would agree, the broncos seem to be back on track so they will be the Colts biggest threat.

:craphead:

Yes and no. I was always expecting Cardinals to win the division. I was expecting a wild card at best from the 49ers but that looks out of reach after the loss to the Seahawks.

yeah, didnt expect to beat cardinals to division, just sweet beating 49ers all the same :craphead:

yeah, didnt expect to beat cardinals to division, just sweet beating 49ers all the same :craphead:

Not half taking the opportunity to gloat tonight are you? :lol:

Only positive I can take from that game is that Alex Smith is continuing to get yardage. If he continues to improve then we can strengthen in other areas in the off-season.

Wow Cardinals are starting to really put the Vikings away. Vikings are a great team but they don't look as strong to me as the Saints. Will still be epic if they meet in the playoffs.

Hope the Cards can hang on and beat them. Kurt Warner Loyal here (God, how the Rams miss him! :anguish: )

It depends Brissy, the Colts have started this well a handful of times, and since nobody else in the AFC is really close to them, they'll throw in Jim Sorgi and the other backups against both the Jets/Bills I would expect. I think they'll lose to one of those teams, and perhaps the Jags on the road at a stretch.

As for the Saints, they have to keep playing well as the Vikings are right on their heels for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Falcons are in disarray without Matt Ryan/Michael Turner, the Cowboys allow too many big plays to good teams, and the Bucs are terrible so I don't think they will have too many problems with those teams. The Panthers have a decent defense and a good running game which would seem to be the formula to beat the Saints, but then again they have Mr. Turnover Jake Delhomme. They have a real shot at 16-0

Saints really impressed me by coming back to win in OT today. Granted, it was Washington, but the 'skins played them hard and looked like they were going to get the upset.

N.O. seems to be the Real Deal this year; Brees really has the goods.

Not half taking the opportunity to gloat tonight are you? :lol:

Only positive I can take from that game is that Alex Smith is continuing to get yardage. If he continues to improve then we can strengthen in other areas in the off-season.

i'm a seattle fan, other than against st louis rams, this is like the limited chance i'll have to gloat this season.

In all seriousness though, Smith and Vernon Davis were strong points for you, also the defence out of momentary lapses was pretty strong for 49ers to.