scummy bastards

adamlafferty

did anyone hear the motherwell fans on saturday singing "glasgow rangers watch the stairs", i thought i heard this then I asked a few people at school who were in the motherwell end confirmed it. totally shocking.

Scum of the earth, they were singing "The trees are on fire, the trees are on fiiiiire, the Aussies are burning, the trees are on fire" at Scott McDonald last season during the bush fires aswell (td)

What I want tae know is, if and HOW, have they cunts got away with the abuse they hurled at McGhee up at Aberdeen!?

iknow a certain Scottish side who would have been slapped with a ban/fine or even points deduction if heard using words such as; feni**n bastard..

Not naming any names of course

a Gers guy phoned Clyde last night ...he had bought tickets for the Motherwell game but they sold him ones for Motherwell home fans seats in error which were just over the barrier from the Gers fans. He got disgusting abuse for the whole game from Motherwellers and the stewards wouldn't let them move to empty seats in the Gers bit

he said he will never go to a game in Motherwell again

Yeah i was talking to a few of the lads from school who were singing this all last week in build up to the game and then they said they sung it on saturday as well IMO its disgusting that people make fun of the 66 that died in the disaster and they should be punished.

Yeah i was talking to a few of the lads from school who were singing this all last week in build up to the game and then they said they sung it on saturday as well IMO its disgusting that people make fun of the 66 that died in the disaster and they should be punished.

People were singing that song in ur presence & you didn't do anything? :anguish: