Funny image...

Stardog

looks like miller has an imaginery cup tea or coffee in his hand :lol: but more to the point giruy especially miller and lennon (reaction is priceless if u see the goal again :lol: )

That has brought a smile to my face, since I am in work. Gravesen isn't smiling now is he, lol. And well Kenny Miller, former Gers. PLaying for Celtic is punishment enough for him now.

Absolutely priceless!!

:lol: and Miller must be worried seeing as Celtic were showing interest in Stokes...that would put him further down the pecking order

Miller. JvH, Beattie, Zurawski, Riorden how many more failed strikers do they need?? Stokes should stay put or he might catch the 'cannyscoreferceltic' bug as wekll it seems to be infectious!

That has brought a smile to my face, since I am in work. Gravesen isn't smiling now is he, lol. And well Kenny Miller, former Gers. PLaying for Celtic is punishment enough for him now.

Absolutely priceless!!

Yes, THAT IS punishment enough! I would've been annoyed with him IF he was a class act but thankfully he's just a plodder! :turtle:

Sebo puts in just as much work as KM does plus if he were starting regularly, i get the feeling he'd be scoring more than him!

They're welcome to him! <piss>