FIFA 10 - best place to buy?

barca-ger

I've pre-ordered FIFA10 from play.com a couple of months ago. Does anyone know if it will be sent out before the release date or will it be sent out on the 2nd of October. Dunno if it's simpler pre-ordering it from asda, and getting it on the 2nd at midnight. Anyone had there order from play early?

yep , it comes out on the friday so go down on the wednesday and they will have it.

i get all my games out there and if any of you are unsure when im down town in the next week or so ill ask them to be sure.

also if you have xbox live i would add you so you can see if ive got it or not :D

yep , it comes out on the friday so go down on the wednesday and they will have it.

i get all my games out there and if any of you are unsure when im down town in the next week or so ill ask them to be sure.

also if you have xbox live i would add you so you can see if ive got it or not :D

Yep got xboxlive - add me expertsparky :gerbad:

i usually go to asda at midnight.

get it dirt cheap aswell.

Here's a tip- pre-order it from asda today however u need to pay for it when you pre-order it. Just makes sure your guarteened a copy.

Haha! I'll just finish my shift, find the stock and hide one under a till for myself :pipe:

shopto.net - almost guaranteed to get it a day or 2 early.

Ive not had a game early from them in ages... they better deliver this time :P

Really? Only game I have not got early from them is Guitar Hero 5!

Last FIFA i got from Tesco, FIFA before that I got from shopto on release and before that, 07, I got a day early through Shopto, just hope I get this one early :P