Fernando Torres

simon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone listen to talksport at about 4pm today?

Adrian Durham was saying "Rooney is better than Torres"

What a load of sh**.

Rooney couldn't lace Torres's boots.

In every department Torres is better.

Finishing, heading, temperament, dribbling, technique etc.......

I dont think Torres is alot better than Wayne Rooney

Really?

I agree with RFC2007 on that one, while I still think Torres is the best striker in the world, the current on form Wayne Rooney isn't all that far behind. Torres isn't technically the best and Wayne Rooney is fast becoming the finished article.

Another player who ain't far behind Torres is David Villa. Everytime they play together with Spain, I feel Villa outperforms Torres and if Villa wasn't at Valencia were IMO they're holding him back from being the best striker in the world.

Really?

I agree with RFC2007 on that one, while I still think Torres is the best striker in the world, the current on form Wayne Rooney isn't all that far behind. Torres isn't technically the best and Wayne Rooney is fast becoming the finished article.

Another player who ain't far behind Torres is David Villa. Everytime they play together with Spain, I feel Villa outperforms Torres and if Villa wasn't at Valencia were IMO they're holding him back from being the best striker in the world.

Dont get me wrong villa is special.

But as a complete player Torres wins.

Villa cant hold the ball up like Torres.

And without Torres villa would not shine as he does for Spain.

And im not even going entertain wayne rooney as being "world class".

He will soon stop scoring and that will man u f'd.

Really?

Hang on Rooney is world class, him and torres are totally different strikers. All round Torres is better I agree with that. Villa seems to do pretty well without torres for valencia.

Really?

I think he is world class. With Rooney even when he isnt scoring his contribution is still massive. Unlike most strikers, if Rooney isnt scoring, hes still setting them up.

I think Villa is a better finisher than Torres, but Id say Torres is the best striker in the world all round atm though.

Really?

Hang on Rooney is world class, him and torres are totally different strikers. All round Torres is better I agree with that. Villa seems to do pretty well without torres for valencia.

Rooney needs to prove it.

He has only scored more than 15 goals once in the premier league (16 in 2005/2006).

After that is tally has been poor considering he plays for Premier League champions.

Also when has he ever proved in the champions league against a top team that he is "world class"

Champions league final?

And also his assists are not all that.

Really?

He has only scored more than 15 goals once in the premier league (16 in 2005/2006).

After that is tally has been poor considering he plays for Premier League champions.

Also when has he ever proved in the champions league against a top team that he is "world class"

Champions league final?

I agree he still has to work on his game, I do believe he is world class am trying to think of a champs league game, although his debut in the competion springs to mind when he rattled in a hat trick?

Really?

Champions league final?

I agree he still has to work on his game, I do believe he is world class am trying to think of a champs league game, although his debut in the competion springs to mind when he rattled in a hat trick?

It was Fenerbache!

Has he scored a hat trick since?