**Official FIFA 10 Thread**

FlippinEck

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YOU ALL. MY BAP TEAM WILL FUCKING TAKE ANY OF YOUR SHITTY TEAMS YA BUNCH OF HOMO'S. BRING IT FUCKING ON.

CRAIGLANG UNITED FC CHAMPIONS o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOH CAPPYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU, I WANNA MARRY YOU CAPPY!!!!!! SHAG MY WIFE CAPPY I WISH I HAD JESUS HAIR TOO CAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY.

GAZ HOO AT THE BACK POST NANANANANANANA (8)(h5)

FUCK YE.

AM ALSO THERE...WERE FOOKING AWESOME!

I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF THIS GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM

COBAIN IS THE ENFORCER

GSOQWATP IS THE PREDATOR

GAZ52 IS THE CREATOR

spb63 :pipe:

I feel we would make a formidable 2v2 force

:pipe:

:lol:

I agree, strongly!

PM me your secret to free kicks :craphead::lol:

We would have to be Olympique Lyonnais of course :craphead:

Haha. A bit Drogba/Ronaldo-esque aren't they...

I find holding R1, and pushing the analog stick forward gets it up and down over the wall.

spb63 :pipe:

I feel we would make a formidable 2v2 force

:lol:

I agree, strongly!

PM me your secret to free kicks :craphead::lol:

We would have to be Olympique Lyonnais of course :craphead:

Haha. A bit Drogba/Ronaldo-esque aren't they...

I find holding R1, and pushing the analog stick forward gets it up and down over the wall.

Lyon it is! :lol:

Which analog stick do I push forward? :pipe:

• 2 weeks later...
The passing is a fucking farce! All but impossible to score with a header as well!

Still the most addictive game on the PLANET but :crywank:

I scored five with the dish last night, they take a bit of practice to be fair.

I was playing an exhibition Rangers v River Plate, first game back on FIFA for a while.

Started off as

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Mendes Thomson Beasley

Miller Boyd

Was 3-0 up at half time, thought I'd experiment a bit and saw a topic on RM with an old 2-3-5 formation.

Thought I'd try that, but it isn't an option, so I moved about players. Took off Weir, Beasley and Papac and took on Lafferty, Wilson & Fleck.

Ended up as a 2-3-4-1

McGregor

Bougherra Wilson

Davis Mendes Thomson

Whittaker Lafferty Miller Fleck

Boyd

Then Wilson got sent off, and threw Fleck in defence.

Ended up winning 5-3 :pierre:

In my Rangers game in my second season. Europe was a success despite only getting to the quarters. Here's the story :

After passing the qualifying stages (can't mind who I beat) I had a reasonably tough group that consisted of :

Man Utd

Lyon

Red Bull Salzburg

I thought I'd only make the Europa League spot but anyway the first game was against Man Utd at Old Trafford. We went 1-0 up thanks to a pedro Mendes goal and it seemed that the 4-4-1-1 formation was working. Just before half time due to poor defending the bastards got to 2-1 which was a real confidence drainer going into half time. Switched the tacticts to high pressure and went out looking to get an early goal to get back in the game. We didn't do this and Utd scored around the 65th minute mark. Luckily before the game ended I nabbed one back and ended up getting a respectable 3-2 loss at Old Trafford. Lyon and Salzburg drew so I was at the bottom.

The next game was at home to Lyon which ended up being very similar to the home game against Seville this year. We started the game strong but they got a goal before half time. In the second half I was really confident I could get the 2 goals we needed but that wasn't to be. They got to 3 nil and I was thinking I was going to be very shit in Europe. I got a goal with about 15 mins left to make it 3-1 but they got one just before the end. I think Salzburg beat United

The next game was away to Salzburg where we got our first points of the season. They took the lead but before half time I got one back. The second half had some terrible defending by me but we were saved by McGregor :praise: because they had a fantastic attack and we had a poor defence. A jammy goal occurred and we went 2-1 up then 3-1 up with about ten minutes to go. Once again we had terrible defence and McGregor couldn't save us when they scored around the 84th minute. I was shitting myself at this time and they got a corner which was luckily headed away. 3-2 us was the final score and we were right back in it when Lyon and Utd drew so the table was this :

Lyon Pts 4

Salzburg Pts 4

Utd Pts 4

Rangers Pts 3

At this time I thought a win at home against Salzburg and a draw against United at home could possibly be enough.

Our fourth game was at home against United and McGregor was woefully of form so Vito Mannone came in between the sticks for this one. We started the game brightly and went 2-0 up by half time. In the second half United put the pressure on a great deal but we hung out well and if memory serves me Mannone had a 1 on 1 wonder save. 3-0 up with a few minutes left but Utd got a consolation at the end. Lyon beat Salzburg and the table was this :

Lyon Pts 7

Rangers Pts 6

Salzburg Pts 4

Utd Pts 4

So all was looking well in the league and it was very close and Utd being at the bottom surprised me.

Our next game was Lyon away I can't remember much of the game but the result was 2-0 to us and Salzburg defeated United to put United out of being able to qualify for the last 16. The table was :

Rangers Pts 9 GD : 1

Lyon Pts 8 GD : 4

Salzburg Pts 7 GD : -4

Utd Pts 4 GD : ?

The last game was undoubtedly the best game and most nerve racking. We were at home to Salzburg and a defeat of 3 or more would put us out if Lyon drew or beat Utd. The game started piss poor for us and we were 1 down in the space of minutes. I was still confident and even more so when we scraped a goal before half time. Salzburg started the second half as if their life depended on it and once again took the lead within mins and once again I was still confident we'd go through and once again we got a scrappy goal back. However the game dragged like hell and I checked the possesion at around 60 mins and it was something like 63% to them. One goal led to another which led to another and before I knew it it looked like we would crash out of Europe because we were 5-2 down with about 10 minutes left and we had no momentum whatsoever. Kenwyne Jones came on for us and changed the game. His pace shat all over a tired defence and got 2 back for us and we were going to the last 16 when United beat Lyon.

We drew Ajax which I thought was a reasonable draw. The first game was away and by fuck did they outplay us. They were destroying us and then we got the jammiest of goals which rolled in at 1mph while at least 4 defenders and the goalie where running after in the muddy park. The ball rolled in and I was ecstatic. I'd be happy if we went into our home game losing 3-1 because 2 goals would do it for us if we defended the rest of the game. They ended up going 3-1 up and I wasn't happy at all. A few minutes left and we got an important away goal to go into the second leg at home 3-2 down.

A victory by a goal was all we needed and we ended up winning 3-1 although I can't remember much about the game.

The quarter final gave us Chelsea away first which I wasn't looking forward to. 3-0 down within 33 minutes and I was convinced they'd go into double figures and we'd be out Europe. In the first half they through balled our defence to shreds so I tightened it up by applying man marking. Whittaker to mark Zhirkov, Papac to mark Lampard (at RM), Bougherra to mark Anelka and Douglas (6'4 22 year old CB) to mark Drogba. Needless to say it worked well and we dominated the start of the second half and a Mendes goal gave us good momentum. Another goal came late for us and we could of made it 3-3 if Cech hadn't pulled of a wonder save.

Once again we were going into the second leg with 2 away goals and one down. I was 100% confident we'd go through after what happened against Ajax. I man-marked the same players as Chelsea had a few shots in the second half of the first leg when I did this. It worked once again although they dominated the midfield but their strikers weren't getting the ball. We got the odd opportunity and we took it to make it 1-0. I was mental and really thought we could win the cup. They got the equaliser a matter of seconds later and my concentration had to be fully focused again. The second half came and we went 2-1 up and once again I was screaming in joy and defended like hell. We were bossing the game and with half an hour left it looked like the semi's were coming. They got a goal which made me go all out attack and get worked up even if a pass was accidentally played back. They got a fuckin goal because of the worst defending you could ever see and it was looking 99.9% as if the Euro dream was over. I attacked like fuck and we just couldn't get a goal. Our fate was sealed when Anelka scored an open goal which Martin Tyler described as "a fantastic well composed finish. A wonder strike that you don't see often." It was a fucking open goal ffs!!!

The game finished 4-2 but needless to say I was proud of myself and hopefully this can continue next season. I'll keep you updated (tu)