Drink on Sunday

scotty657

Rule out the Wee Rangers club they have a strict members only policy now.

Not that i know of.

Last two home games it's been members only, so i take it for the 3rd home game in a row especially for us against Celtic it will be more of the same from the Wee Rangers Club.

Me and my two mates were in before the Aberdeen game and both of them were non-members. There were plenty of people i seen declare they weren't a member and just pay the £2.50 to get in.

Who told you it was only members allowed?

Skinny guy that stands beside the bouncer, everybody was getting turned away saying it's members only, and they were handing out forms who were questioning this new policy.

Now the thing was the fans that were getting turned away, weren't the ones you would say yeah they maybe have a point. These were genuine fans just wanting a beer. Don't know what had happened, maybe they had some trouble before and they shut up shop, but they were turning everybody away. It's not a good way to conduct business unless they a raking in the cash and don't need the extra custom.

How close to kick-off was it mate? Sometimes the place gets so busy they have to stop letting people in. Could just be that because, as i said, my two mates aren't members and both were allowed to just pay at the door.

Can heartily recommend the Glaswegian and Annie Millers after visiting those 2 fine hostelries on Saturday.

I'd also like to thank any members of the Queen Street True Blues for a wonderfully warm welcome into their cracking, immaculate little club (tu)

I've been in their club but have since been told by a friend who is a member of the QSTB that their club "The Unit" got busted?

Can heartily recommend the Glaswegian and Annie Millers after visiting those 2 fine hostelries on Saturday.

I'd also like to thank any members of the Queen Street True Blues for a wonderfully warm welcome into their cracking, immaculate little club (tu)

I've been in their club but have since been told by a friend who is a member of the QSTB that their club "The Unit" got busted?

''The Unit'' which doubles up as their ticket office got a clean bill of health from the Police and GCC once a few minor adjustments were made to the building :happy:

Not that i know of.

Last two home games it's been members only, so i take it for the 3rd home game in a row especially for us against Celtic it will be more of the same from the Wee Rangers Club.

Me and my two mates were in before the Aberdeen game and both of them were non-members. There were plenty of people i seen declare they weren't a member and just pay the £2.50 to get in.

Skinny guy that stands beside the bouncer, everybody was getting turned away saying it's members only, and they were handing out forms who were questioning this new policy.

Now the thing was the fans that were getting turned away, weren't the ones you would say yeah they maybe have a point. These were genuine fans just wanting a beer. Don't know what had happened, maybe they had some trouble before and they shut up shop, but they were turning everybody away. It's not a good way to conduct business unless they a raking in the cash and don't need the extra custom.

How close to kick-off was it mate? Sometimes the place gets so busy they have to stop letting people in. Could just be that because, as i said, my two mates aren't members and both were allowed to just pay at the door.

It was a hour before kick off, the reason i headed up was to waste some time before kickoff and i take it everybody else had the same idea. If you need to be in a lot earlier than a hour then it shows a poor light on the Wee Rangers Club.

As i said don't know what happened just before we headed up, and if some trouble did happen like i have witnessed in the past in the Wee Rangers Club the fair do's. But everybody was getting told it's members only and you got handed a members application form if you questioned there policy. It's £20 to become a member, and the form is in the house.

Not that i know of.

Saw some guy staggering out the WRC before the sheep game (about 230) that looked like he'd been glassed or given a good hiding. Probably unrelated, but didn't realise it was members only now.

Not that i know of.

They say members only but my mate isn't a member and he has got in fine the last 2 home games.

It was a hour before kick off, the reason i headed up was to waste some time before kickoff and i take it everybody else had the same idea. If you need to be in a lot earlier than a hour then it shows a poor light on the Wee Rangers Club.

As i said don't know what happened just before we headed up, and if some trouble did happen like i have witnessed in the past in the Wee Rangers Club the fair do's. But everybody was getting told it's members only and you got handed a members application form if you questioned there policy. It's £20 to become a member, and the form is in the house.

I left at just before 2pm so i don't know if anything happened after that. The normal policy is certainly not members only so i can only assume that it was too busy or there was some trouble.

The Louden is a fucking nightmare on a match day, nice barmaids though. The bouncers nipping your heed making sure the fizz off your beer doesn't fly past the metal fence outside make you want to piss off pretty sharpish. The WRC is probably the best for standing room and facilities, but £2.50 in is a rip.

The Louden is a fucking nightmare on a match day, nice barmaids though. The bouncers nipping your heed making sure the fizz off your beer doesn't fly past the metal fence outside make you want to piss off pretty sharpish. The WRC is probably the best for standing room and facilities, but £2.50 in is a rip.

become a member then

you pay for the proximity to ibrox and the music after the game is worth the admission money alone

Get yourself along to the Louden at Kinning Park mate, about 5 minutes fast walk along Paisley Road West then up to the left when you see the District Bar. Crackin atmosphere and sausage rolls & sandwiches at HT (tu)

Avoid the Stadium Bar at all costs, its right next to the ground but its an utter toilet. Saw a guy chunder all over the bar once and they just left it.

I've been there a few times. It is a hole, staff are shit. Doubt they have Sky aswell.

Get yourself along to the Louden at Kinning Park mate, about 5 minutes fast walk along Paisley Road West then up to the left when you see the District Bar. Crackin atmosphere and sausage rolls & sandwiches at HT (tu)

Avoid the Stadium Bar at all costs, its right next to the ground but its an utter toilet. Saw a guy chunder all over the bar once and they just left it.

I've been there a few times. It is a hole, staff are shit. Doubt they have Sky aswell.

It's an absolute tarrier shit hole but I still sometimes end up in if I am bursting for a quick beer.

Is it not owned by earls aswell?