Whoa re the idiot Rangers stat editors then?

Stardog

I'm a reviewer, however none of us here are an editor.

I am however an editor for some national sides, so should things go well with that then 2011 could see me editing the Gers :)

In regards to the stats, they go up and down. Some of the stats you see there have been changed already based upon players starts to the season so you should expect an update in January.

Caldwell for example has had a decease in stats due to his very poor start to the season. Guys like Fortune and Nguemo had very poor stats so they had to go up.

Overall the players are about right in terms of individual stats, some players will need to prove themselves over the next few months and if they do then they will get a stat increase in January.

If you have any problems with the players individual stats i.e finishing to low, post it up here and we can suggest it be increased.

:anguish: Join the SPL and you go up 12?

Or, in Rothens case, go down a few.

maybe he went down a few coz he's now 31 and wasnt exactly impressive last season?

Ronaldinho...

what about him? ronaldinho is rated 84 on fifa 10.

Regardless of the numbers, Bougherra, Edu, Mendes, Thomson and Naismith are class in this

I think I requested increases for all of them :)

How is Thomson looking in the game, I did a cracking face edit for him but the producer is a bit of an idiot and didn't fancy it. I'm not sure if its made it into the final game because of cut off dates.