Banners For Sunday?

ScottBogle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Tims dont realise is that they are mainly all British citizens who probably have family who have fought for Britain at one point or another and they are basically slagging off their own family, they seem to think "I support Celtic therefore I support Irish Republicanism, hate the Queen and Crown, hate the UK, hate the troops and everything the UK stands for" they're all fucking idiots, they should all fuck off if they hate this great nation so much.

What the Tims dont realise is that they are mainly all British citizens who probably have family who have fought for Britain at one point or another and they are basically slagging off their own family, they seem to think "I support Celtic therefore I support Irish Republicanism, hate the Queen and Crown, hate the UK, hate the troops and everything the UK stands for" they're all fucking idiots, they should all fuck off if they hate this great nation so much.

Seconded.

Canie see it happening, nowhere else would take them and dole out the Giro handouts that they get.

I just don't want to see the plastic paddies waving tri colours and starry ploughs like last time at Ibrox

but you will.

there no going to turn up with scotland flags are they.

No chance the dumb fucks all reckon their Irish, shower off fannies

the best banner we could have should be simply ,in big fucking letters

"WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS ,WHY DONT YOU?"

that will get the fucking message across bout they scumbags once and for all.

as my son is in afghan with the black watch 3 scots right now,i would love this banner to be present sunday.

im off on hols sat mornin or i would have banner myself at game.

there would be nothing better for me and my boy to see that banner at ibrox sunday ..

the 3 scots are gonna be watching from their base in kandahar guys,of the 300 they have in their battalion minus the 4 they have so tragically lost.there are only 32 non bears,

it may be a lot to ask but if we could have a banner of some sort bout our troops,,what a lift these guys would get..

as my son is in afghan with the black watch 3 scots right now,i would love this banner to be present sunday.

im off on hols sat mornin or i would have banner myself at game.

there would be nothing better for me and my boy to see that banner at ibrox sunday ..

the 3 scots are gonna be watching from their base in kandahar guys,of the 300 they have in their battalion minus the 4 they have so tragically lost.there are only 32 non bears,

it may be a lot to ask but if we could have a banner of some sort bout our troops,,what a lift these guys would get..

I like that (tu)

Just have a right old dig at the tims, I like the "we support our troops why dont you?" idea, something like that

it would just kick them in the balls big time,and seeing that on tv ,which it probably will be shown tbh,speaks volumes,without being bothered bout being pc ,theres noone who could question that ever,and they would be pished on big time worldwide,not just nationwide.

"Some poor monkey's got a Tony Mowbray heid"

given that "we support our troops why dont you?" .has been mentioned ,ok by me i admit and you come out with that pish,,come on mate ffs grow up

eh? grow up? i was just joking, no need to flip for fucks sake

given that "we support our troops why dont you?" .has been mentioned ,ok by me i admit and you come out with that pish,,come on mate ffs grow up

ok you may have been joking ,but thats how the not bad ideas/suggestions get fucking lost on forums,by stupid joke posts,that sway from the serious tbh.

not flipping,being fucking serious,you should try it ,this is a serious thread in my eyes ,no need for hilarity ffs,

we need to get in that scums faces ,so be productive ffs

ok you may have been joking ,but thats how the not bad ideas/suggestions get fucking lost on forums,by stupid joke posts,that sway from the serious tbh.

not flipping,being fucking serious,you should try it ,this is a serious thread in my eyes ,no need for hilarity ffs,

whatever tbh ffs

Its a forum mate get a grip

Gaz, calm it.

Your idea won't get lost or destroyed by someone having a laugh about a banner.

Gaz, calm it.

ok maybe it wont ,but we went from a serious issue ,of supporting our troops in afghan,something obviously close to my heart,,,try sitting looking out the window when you hear a car door shut ,wondering if its bad news ffs,,to someone totally disregarding all you had posted before about supporting OUR TROOPS,,come on ,and you cant see why that annoyed me.

Gaz, calm it.

ok maybe it wont ,but we went from a serious issue ,of supporting our troops in afghan,something obviously close to my heart,,,try sitting looking out the window when you hear a car door shut ,wondering if its bad news ffs,,to someone totally disregarding all you had posted before about supporting OUR TROOPS,,come on ,and you cant see why that annoyed me.

I wasn't disregarding the troops, I was just taking the piss out of Tony Mowbray!

This would be brilliant. It would embarrass them (although Im not sure about that, you know what theyre like) but the great thing is it would be visible for all to see. Then get loads of youtube videos made to hammer the message home.