Banners For Sunday?

ScottBogle

I just don't want to see the plastic paddies waving tri colours and starry ploughs like last time at Ibrox

but you will.

there no going to turn up with scotland flags are they.

No chance the dumb fucks all reckon their Irish, shower off fannies

dont be silly... fannies are useful

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would help make a banner but due to my geographical location it would be difficult, but the troops idea is a fantastic one, have a right old dig at the Ireland loving UK hating scum and the game will be being broadcast worldwide so everyone will see what they are like.

"Some poor monkey's got a Tony Mowbray heid"

given that "we support our troops why dont you?" .has been mentioned ,ok by me i admit and you come out with that pish,,come on mate ffs grow up

eh? grow up? i was just joking, no need to flip for fucks sake

ok you may have been joking ,but thats how the not bad ideas/suggestions get fucking lost on forums,by stupid joke posts,that sway from the serious tbh.

not flipping,being fucking serious,you should try it ,this is a serious thread in my eyes ,no need for hilarity ffs,

we need to get in that scums faces ,so be productive ffs

fuck off everytime i see your posts your arguing with someone :wanker:

I just don't want to see the plastic paddies waving tri colours and starry ploughs like last time at Ibrox

See the wee prick that waved the tri-color with IRA at Ibrox last time got found - quality - ban him for life and that is being nice :wanker:

I will have my UJ as usual and the CostaBlancaLoyal lads have a big banner as do 'The Chosen Few' from Spain HQ

Roll on Sunday Bears !

the best banner we could have should be simply ,in big fucking letters

"WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS ,WHY DONT YOU?"

that will get the fucking message across bout they scumbags once and for all.

This would be brilliant. It would embarrass them (although Im not sure about that, you know what theyre like) but the great thing is it would be visible for all to see. Then get loads of youtube videos made to hammer the message home.

Remember Coops.........cfc offended by everything, embarrassed by nothing!!........would make another good banner!

the best banner we could have should be simply ,in big fucking letters

"WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS ,WHY DONT YOU?"

that will get the fucking message across bout they scumbags once and for all.

This would be brilliant. It would embarrass them (although Im not sure about that, you know what theyre like) but the great thing is it would be visible for all to see. Then get loads of youtube videos made to hammer the message home.

Remember Coops.........cfc offended by everything, embarrassed by nothing!!........would make another good banner!

It would be great if some Bears pull this off - WATP

"Bobby Sands Suck Cocks In Hell" has a nice ring to it.

About as 'political' as one can get, I'd offer. :)

I can remember the "Desmond White sucks cocks in hell" banner flying from the girders under the roof in the old Rangers end at their dump, best banner i've ever seen in ma life :lol:

I can remember the "Desmond White sucks cocks in hell" banner flying from the girders under the roof in the old Rangers end at their dump, best banner i've ever seen in ma life :lol:

pics.??

pics.??

Doubt there are any as it was 1985 unless any of the press photographers took one

pics.??

Doubt there are any as it was 1985 unless any of the press photographers took one

:lol:(tu)

I would love to see the For the people flag. Absolute superb idea.

I like the monkey heid one as well! :lol:

Lighten up djgazbcm ffs!!!!

i have mate ,

agree with you on the FOR THE PEOPLE,but the mowbry heid wans just stubid tbh

the WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WHY DONT YOU?

would really show them up for what they are ,and it would be for the world to see,not just us..

but hey only a suggestion .

I would love to see the For the people flag. Absolute superb idea.

I like the monkey heid one as well! :lol:

Lighten up djgazbcm ffs!!!!

i have mate ,

agree with you on the FOR THE PEOPLE,but the mowbry heid wans just stubid tbh

the WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WHY DONT YOU?

would really show them up for what they are ,and it would be for the world to see,not just us..

but hey only a suggestion .

the troops banner would be superb in my opinion. (tu)