Manager Mode

Thommo

Just finished my first season with Rangers there on world class, going into the final game of the season against sellick I was 3 points behind them with a superior goal difference.

Won 2-1 with Bougie scoring a volley from a corner for the winner :D

Cup final against them I won 3-1 with Boyd scoring a hat trick :D

P.S Rothen on freekicks :praise:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

playing as blackpool on pro

fitness things fukin killing me

signed cerny from hamilton and schmeichel fron notts

couple other defenders

just beat spurs 1-0 to make it to final of cup -

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/11103884

currently 2nd in league behind newcastle by 2 points#

danny-harrison-blackpool-fc-fan.jpg

Nice mate who you got in the final?

bolton mate

fuking just jacked it in there til they patch the game

the game sold my defender to arsenal for 2.2 mil without my permission, then i discover i didnae get the 2.2 n lost aplayer

hmm heard that happened to a few people now, hopefully EA sort it out

In Ma Third Season Wae Rangers Won League Last 2 Years Ind Got

Tae The Ecc Semi Final Ind Got Put Oot By Inter :(

Top A The Spl 9 Points Clear Wae Lit 10 Games Tae Go

Bought Danny Swanson From Dundee Utd (Turns Intae A Good Wee Player), Andre Gignac Fae A French Team Canny Mind Wit 1 Rennes I Think

And Guardado From Departivo :D Loaned Fleck Out Last 2 Seasons And Hes Now Rated 70 :)

Went Birmingham signed reginuissen(sp) Reynolds bale and o'hara

won the carling cup against arsenal currently 9th in the league with 2 games in hand 4 points behind 5th :D

My team is :

Hart

Reginussin reynolds ridgewell bale

larsson o'hara ferguson mcfadden

benitez jerome

Just finished my first season with Rangers there on world class, going into the final game of the season against sellick I was 3 points behind them with a superior goal difference.

did you save bougies volley?

No :(

I'm having some real trouble trying to buy players.I have my negotiator at 10, and put the bonus for goals/clean sheets up to 15%.

Still no one will sign up :(:angry:

No :(

I'm having some real trouble trying to buy players.I have my negotiator at 10, and put the bonus for goals/clean sheets up to 15%.

Still no one will sign up :(:angry:

Make sure the interest in the club is past 70% and as long as the fee is good, they should join.

Went to Rangers but accidentally overwrite my save with Chelsea, then got sacked from Chelsea after beating Arsenal 3-2 on pro, was 4 points behind though in 5th, got offers from 2 Irish teams but decided to start again as Bayern Munich, currently top of the league after 3 games, playing on professional, bought van der Vaart and Ivanovic, so got a solid team.

completed my first season with cardiff and finished 4th, sold chopra because decided to go in a cream puff becau8se his form was shite, saved up enough cash to buy players and everyone of them turned me down because they feel they won't be in the starting 11 or that they want to play with a higher ranked players (ugh) form is annoying, fitness is up at 10 and they still have half a bar before kick off, cpu cheats when it wants to (freekicks being one of them).

here's my last rant on the matter, cup semi final against arsenal they played me off the park however fought back at the end only to fuck it all up in the 87th min by scoring a OG (cheat) cup final against reading, shit in the first half but completely dominated the second half however kepting hitting the post, the crossbar, the keeper and my own player every time i struck the ball, and what makes matters worse? twice the same defender brought me down in the box, keeper tripped me up and i get nothing they go up the park but one of their players was down injured near my keeper, the cpu who has the ball passes to the injured player and he scores!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CHEATING BASTARDS.

Bought driver in second season for 6million hes no bad needs more strength but also bought riordan for 7million hes getting used as a sub which works cause hes quite fast and will get goals when ppl are tired :D hes a bit weak too but :\.

Fucking hell.

Is anyone else getting trouble from manager mode, when you are about to play the next game and it comes up with 'you dont have a full squad' malarky, and then when you change it, it still says the same thing? There's nothing wrong with the team and subs a have put in, but it still comes up with that fucking message, whats the problem?

Guest SandyWaTp
Need a Right Mid for my Rangers team, backup for Davis

preferably young about 18-21 and OVR low 70s and cheap!

Any ideas?

Could you please change your avator, it hurts my eyes :sherlock:

Any ideas?

Could you please change your avator, it hurts my eyes :sherlock:

Your wish is my command :pipe: when I can be bothered of course :sherlock:

Any ideas?

how much do you have?

I got Junior Stanaslas from West Ham, good young prospect :)

you could have got a few arsenal youngsters or 1 of the da silva twins from man u there quite good right or left mid. stanaslas is ok aswell.

Any ideas?

how much do you have?

I got Junior Stanaslas from West Ham, good young prospect :)

you could have got a few arsenal youngsters or 1 of the da silva twins from man u there quite good right or left mid. stanaslas is ok aswell.

Yeah but I think they are dearer than Stanaslas though and I didn't want to pay too much for a young back-up player

Why the fuck won't it let me sign Van Der Vaart as Hamburg? He wants to join me, 81% and I have doubled his market value. It doesn't even give me a reason why I'm not getting him (e.g. You cannot suit Van Der Vaarts expensive lifestyles). What am I doing wrong? Has it got something to do with the fact he has played for them in the past?