Watching the game in mixed company...

Dado

Not something I have done for years, but I had no choice yesterday so went to watch it in a bar in Adelaide.

We were all packed into a wee room in the back of the bar, at least 70% bheggars to the rest of us.

Every 3 seconds this mhanky unwashed cunt at the back was shouting "mon cellic" in a low nasal whinge, it was beginning to grind on me and if we hadn't been winning I dont think I could have listened to it for 90 minutes. As soon as the final whistle went though this one big bear stood up right in the middle and started belting out every other Saturday at the top of his voice, it would have still been ringing in the unwashed lots ears as they were leaving heads down in single file, not seen a room empty so quickly in my life! :D

Fucking hate watching it with tims though, I dont trust myself, you feel like you have to hold back.

You should try doin it in Coatbridge lol

I used to watch the games in the Innishmohr with a few mates and we were surrounded by them lol

Not been in a while for the old firm but the last one I seen in there was the one where Big Ehiogu scored the overhead kick, that was a great day!!!

Still drop in for league games, last one was the killie game. Some random cunt came away with the comment 'no doubt rangers will score in the 90th minute' and I stepped in and said, ' dont you mean celtic time'

I`ve grown used to watching it in mixed company as I`ve done it for years. I hate watching it in bars where I don`t know the enemy though, this is when they are at their most dangerous!

I don`t mind watching it with Celtic fans I know cause you can give them stick for 90 minutes and then shake hands at the end regardless.

It just doesn't work, you can say before the game to the supporters of celtic in your company

" let's try and keep animosity to a minimum today" but when that whistle goes you still find shouting at their celtic bias nonsense from the outset :lol:

I don't think I could do it. I would find it extremely difficult to swallow my pride if Rangers lost and wouldn't trust myself not to abuse the fuck out of them. I usually watch the matches at home but there are seperate bars for the Rangers and Celtic supporters clubs here so Rangers fans will generally congregate in the Pig N Whistle and Celtic fans in Mick O'Malleys. The names of the bars are a good indication of why the respective fans congregate there :lol:

You should try doin it in Coatbridge lol

I used to watch the games in the Innishmohr with a few mates and we were surrounded by them lol

Not been in a while for the old firm but the last one I seen in there was the one where Big Ehiogu scored the overhead kick, that was a great day!!!

Still drop in for league games, last one was the killie game. Some random cunt came away with the comment 'no doubt rangers will score in the 90th minute' and I stepped in and said, ' dont you mean celtic time'

Paranoid cunts. when is the last time rangers won a game in the last minute.???

they do it all the time.

I don't think I could do it. I would find it extremely difficult to swallow my pride if Rangers lost and wouldn't trust myself not to abuse the fuck out of them. I usually watch the matches at home but there are seperate bars for the Rangers and Celtic supporters clubs here so Rangers fans will generally congregate in the Pig N Whistle and Celtic fans in Mick O'Malleys. The names of the bars are a good indication of why the respective fans congregate there :lol:

:anguish:

I`ve grown used to watching it in mixed company as I`ve done it for years. I hate watching it in bars where I don`t know the enemy though, this is when they are at their most dangerous!

I don`t mind watching it with Celtic fans I know cause you can give them stick for 90 minutes and then shake hands at the end regardless.

I hope you washed your hands afterwards :craphead:

I watched the game in mixed company yesterday, in my house. Was a good laugh as the Celtic fans shouted for everything! Apparantly they were robbed. I think if you have friends from both sides, then there is no harm watching it together. Would not like to watch it in a pub with strangers though. I would be feart!

Did it once a few years ago when I was working in Harrogate. Hard to spot them until we scored I was celebrating by myself when all these mono-brows turned round - fkn scary stuff. They left before the end tho, tails between their legs :uk: