14 Zlatan Ibrahimovic

15 Andrey Arshavin

16 Iker Casillas

17 Samuel Et'to

18 John Terry

19 Franck Ribery

20 Cesc Fabregas

Better.

I'd swap Lampard for Gerrard, he's a superior player and his goals, assists, achievements, pass accuracy rating and what not emphasise this each and every season. Take Lampard out of Chelsea's multi-million pound side and punt him in with the likes of Ryan Babbel and Lucas, he'd look head and shoulders above the lot, too.

I think Lampard is almost under rated when he's compared to Gerrard and in all honesty I'm suprised people haven't jumped down your throat for daring to question the great Steven Gerrard :D

I'd swap Lampard for Gerrard, he's a superior player and his goals, assists, achievements, pass accuracy rating and what not emphasise this each and every season. Take Lampard out of Chelsea's multi-million pound side and punt him in with the likes of Ryan Babbel and Lucas, he'd look head and shoulders above the lot, too.

I think Lampard is almost under rated when he's compared to Gerrard and in all honesty I'm suprised people haven't jumped down your throat for daring to question the great Steven Gerrard :D

Gerrard > Lampard

Fact.

Gerrard > Lampard

Fact.

Lampard > Gerrard

Fact.

;)

Gerrard > Lampard

Fact.

Lampard > Gerrard

Fact.

;)

Lee McCulloch > Gerrard > Lampard

Fact.

:pipe:

Lampard is a far superior player to Steven Gerrard, and is a far better professional.

Before the "Look at the wondergoals" parade jump down my throat, I simply ask them to do one thing.

Watch a Liverpool game (as hard as it may be) and take a tally of how many shots Steven Gerrard takes, and then another tally of how many of them weren't a waste.

Do the same with Lampard in a Chelsea game.

They score roughly the same number of goals a season, but Lampard does so in much fewer shots, Gerrard fails to stand out at times in a midfield with Lucas, Lampard does it alongside Essien and Ballack.

Gerrard needs to be seen as "the hero", and would be no where near as loved if people didn't take Andy Gray's opinion as gospel.

I know who I'd rather see at Ibrox.

Gerrard > Lampard

Fact.

Lampard > Gerrard

Fact.

;)

Fact.

What's the point in that?

Pointing out what everyone already knows :)

Gerrard > Lampard

Fact.

Lampard > Gerrard

Fact.

;)

Fact.

Lee McCulloch > every player on that list

Fact.

Gerrard > Lampard

Fact.

Lampard > Gerrard

Fact.

;)

Fact.

Lee McCulloch > every player on that list

Fact.

We have ruined this thread

Fact. :(

Guest SandyWaTp
How the fuck is Rio Ferdinand in there? :drugang:

Because you don't just have to be able to score goals to be any good at football :sherlock:

Thanks for that :wanker: . He is without a doubt one of the most overrated players in the world.

Top 20

1 Lionel Messi

2 Iniesta

3 Xavi

4 David Villa

5 Frank Lampard

6 Didier Drogba

7 Kaka

8 Cristiano Ronaldo

9 Michael Essien

10 Wayne Rooney

11 Fernando Torres

12 Nemanja Vidic

13 Steven Gerrard

14 Zlatan Ibrahimovic

15 Andrey Arshavin

16 Iker Casillas

17 Samuel Et'to

18 John Terry

19 Franck Ribery

20 Cesc Fabregas

Better.

Ronaldo 8th :anguish:

Hes definitely top 2

Ronaldo has more to his game than Messi IMO

Ronaldo is really an incredible player, i don't really like the guy but i've managed to see past the hatred and admired his raw talent. He gives you more than Messi. Messi is probably better to watch on his game but Ronaldo delivers more on a regular basis, thats why i'd have him above Messi at the moment

Messi is still a young guy and i'm sure he will only improve, same with Ronaldo maybe?