Why i didnt buy the 3 CL home match package

CrunchieBear

Ive been going to Ibrox since i left school and sit in my seat in the Govan front proudly for every home match come rain or shine! But this season i decided NOT to buy the 3 match Champions League package. The reason is i refuse to pay over £100 to watch us play 1 striker up front and try and sneak a goal in EVERY home match in Europe the last 3 seasons! We are Glasgow Rangers not Aberdeen, Hibs or dare i say it THEM! We should be going at any team at Ibrox and playing to win not in sitting back and trying to sneak a draw. So Rangers will not be getting a penny of my money until they try and win games at home in Europe! Against Sevilla we started with a midfielder up front on his own and it just did not work we got mauled 4-1. We played Boyd and Miller up front against THEM on Sunday and we win the game and thats what happens when you attack. Im sure many fans agree with me and the only way the club will take note is by the fans voting with their feet. Im Rangers till i die but i hope only 20,000 turn up against Unirea at home and then Murray, Bain and Walter might just get our team to attack at home in Europe.

Thoughts please.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We played Boyd and Miller up front against THEM on Sunday and we win the game and thats what happens when you attack

I wouldnt have said we attacked on sunday, we sat back nearly the whole game hanging onto 2 early goals

Agree that naismith upfront himself was a poor choice but sevilla showed how they could destroy us when we commited men forward

for me tactics were justified just needed someone with more skill or strengh upfront

We played 2 strikers that is my point. When we play Unirea itl be Miller up there on his own and we will draw and im just not paying money to watch that. I thought we played a typical Walter game on Sunday catch them cold and invite them to attack and i was never worried they would get a 2nd goal they truely are awful although we are just a slightly better quality of awful.

When i was in Manchester i left as soon as Zenit scored as it was game over. Our 4-5-1 only works when we score first as we found to our cost against Zenit and Sevilla! I hope nobody turns up against Unirea if you want me to be honest id rather go and watch them at least they attack EVERY team they play. Although ive never set foot in the Girodome and i never will but i enjoy watching them getting gubbed on tv!

I was desperate for us to win my heart sank when they scored i knew that was it. When i say leave i left my seat and went and sat in the toilet cos i was ill with the pressure of the game and being honest had we scored first i would still have left as i couldnt watch. Call me a disgrace all you want but sometime i just cant stomach Rangers losing!

I thought Naismith done well up front on his on. Where are you getting he's a midfielder from? Naismith was signed from Kilmarnock under everybodies impression he was a talented young forward

If you're going to support the team at least do it right and stay until the game is over, there would have been a fan down Manchester absolutely choking to get into that Stadium just to see their team playing in a Europen Final even if it was for 5 minutes

When i was in Manchester i left as soon as Zenit scored as it was game over. Our 4-5-1 only works when we score first as we found to our cost against Zenit and Sevilla! I hope nobody turns up against Unirea if you want me to be honest id rather go and watch them at least they attack EVERY team they play. Although ive never set foot in the Girodome and i never will but i enjoy watching them getting gubbed on tv!

WTF??? That is the biggest disgrace of a comment i think i have ever read on RM! :wanker:

Good!!

I hope you do not EVER come back to Ibrox.

We do not need fans like yourself, we need people that will support the team through thick and thin.

Naismith is a striker, not a midfielder.

I would argue we attacked Sevilla more than we did Celtic.

As for the Zenit comment, that is the biggest disgrace I have ever heard in my time as a rangers fan.

everyone knew we were goni lose anyway i couldent even get a ticket yet people like you wate them

When you go to Ibrox week in week out then you can call me a disgrace!

If i pay my money then im entitled to my opinion!

you dont need to go to the games to be a fan

In Manchester i left my seat not the staduim but i didnt/couldnt watch any longer i didnt want to watch they Russian divers celebrate and while im at it when i was at the CIS Cup final i left at half time in extra time as no way am i watching THEM celebrate i was in the house before the game finished thats how sharp i was. Also at the 6-2 game at Parkhead in 2000 my brother left at 2-0 we just dont like seeing the bheggers win but i dont blame him leaving that dive early doors id have left if we were 2-0 up you wouldnt get me there if you paid me!

Im away to bed now people. Oh before i go let me say Cmon Japan, Cmon Italy and Cmon England. Goodnight Champions when we wake up in the Morning we will still be the people and we will still be the Champions!

doh what are you all about

In Manchester i left my seat not the staduim but i didnt/couldnt watch any longer i didnt want to watch they Russian divers celebrate and while im at it when i was at the CIS Cup final i left at half time in extra time as no way am i watching THEM celebrate i was in the house before the game finished thats how sharp i was. Also at the 6-2 game at Parkhead in 2000 my brother left at 2-0 we just dont like seeing the bheggers win but i dont blame him leaving that dive early doors id have left if we were 2-0 up you wouldnt get me there if you paid me!

o ffs will someone give this boy a brain

Im away to bed now people. Oh before i go let me say Cmon Japan, Cmon Italy and Cmon England. Goodnight Champions when we wake up in the Morning we will still be the people and we will still be the Champions!

n when u wake up in the morning ul still be an arsehole :pipe:

did you turn the tv off when stuttgart were 1-0 up a couple of weeks ago?

Kyle i never said that but when i put my money where my mouth is then i can say what i like.

Do you go to Ibrox or are you an online stream cunt that sits there with 2 tubes of pringles, 6 cans of Asda smart price lager creaming his boxers when you see Rangers scoring 5 minutes after its actually happened!