Argentina v Peru

Amac9

This is the only match I am looking forward to/want to see.

Let's hope Argentina can beat Peru tonight and beat Uraguay in midweek to book their play off place.

A World Cup without the likes of Messi, Mascherano, Aguero and Higuain would be a catastrophe.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope Argentina can beat Peru tonight and beat Uraguay in midweek to book their play off place.

A World Cup without the likes of Messi, Mascherano, Aguero and Higuain would be a catstrophe.

Argentina need to make this

Cant imagine a world cup without them

A World Cup without the likes of Messi, Mascherano, Aguero and Higuain would be a catastrophe.

Higuain doesn't even get in the squad and is behind the likes of Martin Palermo in the pecking order.

Even if Argentina qualify, it is very likely we will see a World Cup without him.

Higuain doesn't even get in the squad and is behind the likes of Martin Palermo in the pecking order.

Even if Argentina qualify, it is very likely we will see a World Cup without him.

IMO he should be in there ahead of Palermo. He is 35 now and I think it is a chance for Higuain to stake a claim for the World Cup (assuming they qualify)

IMO he should be in there ahead of Palermo. He is 35 now and I think it is a chance for Higuain to stake a claim for the World Cup (assuming they qualify)

100% agreed but unfortunately, Maradona doesn't seem to rate Higuain that much. He would be a much better option than Palermo but Maradona likes a big forward up front and Diego Milito hasn't impressed much.

Wrong decision in appointing Maradona IMO.

The likes of Esteban Fuertes, Martin Palermo, Daniel Montenegro, Rolando Schiavi....should be nowhere near the squad.

I'm also sure Gonzalo Higuain is in the squad to face both Peru and Uruguay, but I maybe wrong?

My mistake :(

Higuain is starting tonight apparently.

Sergio Romero, Jonas Gutierrez, Rolando Schiavi, Gabriel Heinze. Emiliano Insua; Enzo Perez, Javier Mascherano, Angel Di Maria, Pablo Aimar, Lionel Messi and Gonzalo Higuain.

http://goal.com/en-us/news/82/south-americ...ad-to-face-peru

What formation does Maradona go with?

I can never get my head around it. To me it just looks like, 'Get a few players back and attack'

Plays the diamond mate but Zabaleta is injured so Guiteriez is in at right back!

He makes messi looks pish with his tactics though?

Guest SandyWaTp
Am I the only one that wants Argentina to get gubbed?

Me aswell mate

<cr>

The world cup wouldn't be the same without the worlds finest player.