Joshua King and Corry Evans to Rangers

maverick1200

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/interacti...98,3209,00.html

Manchester United are set to loan out youngsters Joshua King and Corry Evans to Rangers.

I was looking at the transfer news on Teamtalk and came across this. Ive check the People website but there doesnt seem to be anything there. I dont no anything about these players. Corry Evans is a midfielder and King a Striker.

Why? Why loan any promising youth to Rangers under Smith? He hardly gives them a chance

Ferguson must know this as well. I could handle the da Silva twins though.

Man United tend to give the young Right Back more games so we should try for the wee Left Back Fabio :D

Macheda woulda been some addition if we coulda nabbed him for a wee loan spell.

Norwegian striker Joshua King is a powerful centre-forward with what Under-18s coach Paul McGuinness describes as “raw potential”.

The Oslo-born teenager suffered a spate of injuries in the 2008/09 campaign which limited his involvement, but he remains highly-regarded by the coaches at Old Trafford and impressed at the start of the 2009/10 with some exciting displays in the U18s and Reserves.

Still developing physically as well as on the pitch, King has shown plenty of promise of progression in both departments. “He’s going to be a very good athlete,” adds Paul. “He's tall, strong and a very

powerful player. He’s a strong runner with or without the ball and he can beat defenders.”

King can add natural goalscorer to his list of talents; he's displayed a keen eye for goal inside and outside of the box.

After impressing for both teams, Joshua was handed a Premier League squad number on 21 September 2009. And he got a chance to wear his new no.41 shirt two days later in an impressive United debut, as a substitute in the 1-0 League Cup win over Wolverhampton Wanderers at Old Trafford.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=...amp;bioid=93385

Sounds good.

Not heard of any of them, and tbh, I'd rather see the likes of Danny Wilson, John Fleck, Jamie Ness....get a chance before taking someone elses younger players on loan.

Not heard of any of them, and tbh, I'd rather see the likes of Danny Wilson, John Fleck, Jamie Ness....get a chance before taking someone elses younger players on loan.

(tu) agreed

Also, 2 players you havent heard of?? Must be a first mate :lol:

That Josh King played in a recent Carling Cup match against Wolves at Old Trafford and looked alright, held his own. He's from Norway, but looks like a homie from the 'hood.

I've heard of the other lad, but don't know anything about him.

A bad move, to be honest. We'd heard of Aaron who'd done the business at the youth World Cup and he couldn't get a game, what chance do these two have under Walter?

Well said. Sod developing youngsters for other clubs, no matter how good they are.