McCulloch

Davie2909

When is Walter going to realise that McCulloch isnt a defender he looks uncomfortable at the back infact he looks a bombscare everytime i see him at the back. And Weir has been well and truely caught out in the last 2 european games.

Surely the young boys would be better than McCulloch at the back???

When is Walter going to realise that McCulloch isnt a defender he looks uncomfortable at the back infact he looks a bombscare everytime i see him at the back. And Weir has been well and truely caught out in the last 2 european games.

we have no on e else to put there basically when Bougie is out

:anguish:

Surely Jordan McMillan or Ross Perry would be a better shout or even put Papac in as CH and Smith at Left Back

Danny Wilson, he may be young but hes a defender and therefore should be able to defend to some degree which is more that can be said for that fucking arsehole McCulloch!

Danny Wilson, he may be young but hes a defender and therefore should be able to defend to some degree which is more that can be said for that fucking arsehole McCulloch!

Totally agree. Im convinced a whole team full of young lads would have done better than those fucking muppets last night

Rubbish!

We have some fantastic youth who he will not give a chance to.

These kids should all be bled in over the season,lets face it could they have done any worse over the last 8 games than those TOP professionals?

Aberdeen,Motherwell ,St Johnstone,QotS,KilmarnockSevilla,Uneriea and the worst popes 11 av ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubbish!

We have some fantastic youth who he will not give a chance to.

These kids should all be bled in over the season,lets face it could they have done any worse over the last 8 games than those TOP professionals?

Aberdeen,Motherwell ,St Johnstone,QotS,KilmarnockSevilla,Uneriea and the worst popes 11 av ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure i could remember hearing that Young lads were gonna get a chance and please guys dont say well Wylde has had a shot etc. You cant call 10 mins at the end of a game a shot.

Surely to give these muppets a fright we should be giving the guys a run??

Is brutal, but I felt sorry for him last night, it is all walter smiths fault! Look Lee only does what every single one of us would do in a minute, play for rangers wherever whenever possible! and u can see it hurts him but the fact he gets played every week is down to one man and one man only and he picks the team! WALTER 9 - 1 - 1 SMITH