The great Uncle Walter

cobe7

THE GREAT UNCLE WALTER  

79 members have voted

1. 1. DOSE HE KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING

• HAS A CLUE
    • NO FUCKING CLUE

ST JOHNSTON,MOTHERWELL AND UNIREA just three teams who have been able to pass Rangers off the park in the last few weeks.

three teams with little or no money 2 buy players of any great standing in the game yet as i say have passed rangers off the park.

the question is how can this be ?

the answer maybe they work at their passing game in training so it must be asked

UNCLE WALTER WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYERS DOING ALL WEEK IN TRAINING?

WHY DO YOUR PLAYERS ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER ON THE PARK?

AND WHY DO YOU PLAY SO MANY PLAYERS OUT OF POSITION?

UNCLE WALTER DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

Will some one on this forum PLEASE, PLEASE look at the squad of players we have and please just look at how Walter won the title under such players who are very limited as players and as a squad. He got blood from a fucking stone and is so far this season, top of the league. He's done an amazing job since he arrived, a European final (regardless of luck, most sides do need it), the championship being won last season, a few domestic cups etc.

He's done a fantastic job, so he doesn't give youth a chance and he doesn't play a great expansive style of football but i will bet with anyone we win the league again and i would make that bet because Walter KNOWS what he is doing. He's done time and time again and will keep doing it.

He knows how to win.

You all won't be moaning come May. Quote me on this.

Walters a good Manager and he's proved it.

The only thing I would criticise him for is his style of play at times (regularly actually!) when he doesn't go for the jugular against teams like Murderwell, St Johnstone and Killie. We should be burying these teams.

He's had to work with a limited budget, but then again, so are most clubs in the league, and they seem to be doing ok playing wise.

Motherwell passed us off the park, St Johnstone opened us up more than a few times, and Killie should have beat us but for some woeful finishing by them.

I dont like picking out individuals but McCulloch just isn't good enough to wear the jersey, and I'd rather see one of the young guys getting a chance. Who cares if he makes a few mistakes initially when he is settling in and gathering experience? McCulloch is doing this anyway every week and Walter knows it.

Please Walter, theres a load of guys still backing you - give them an attacking team with some of the youngsters included and I'm sure the majority will stand by you when things dont quite go to plan.

Please.