Unirea Away

PaulRFC1

Yesterday was the worst match ive ever been to / seen , it was a disgrace

But the next match against Unirea is the real crunch match , a win and this group is back open but a loss and we are out.

Yesterday as bad as the performance was it was very unlucky , we didnt deserve to win but the scoreline was unfair.

to score two own goals and miss a penalty was just plain unlucky.

a win against urinea opens the group back up , and with a win against stuttgart who are as bad as us would put us on 7 and then urinea play sevilla which you must think they will lose.

which would make a point against sevilla make us qualify.

This group is not over !

We have Hibs on Saturday where we will struggle and drop points.

Away to Dundee in the CIS Cup where we will struggle to get through.

Away to Dundee Utd where we always struggle (bar 24th May)

This will be a long season IMO!

if is wan't so funny i would be greeting by now. lets say this happens, we get to the last 16 and pull real madrid, ouch, i would not put myself through that torture, can you imagine ronaldo and co running with the ball straight at weir/muculloch or whittaker.

I think they'll turn us over, over in Romania. It will be the usual tactics, and they'll out fox us. The pressure will be on us, and Unirea will have nothing to lose.

It was a trip I was really looking forward to, I'm now contemplating giving my plane ticket, room, and ticket away.

I think they'll turn us over, over in Romania. It will be the usual tactics, and they'll out fox us. The pressure will be on us, and Unirea will have nothing to lose.

It was a trip I was really looking forward to, I'm now contemplating giving my plane ticket, room, and ticket away.

School has always prevented me from going to games abroad and i always said once i left school and went to university it may be more possible to start doing that.

But even if i was able to go to this game i doubt i'd want too.

Unbelievable

Don't do that Muff-at least the bevvy is cheap-if you are going to sack an away game make it a dear one :cheers:

Unbelievable

agreed im desperate to go to this game but work/course in sheepland means i cant fecking gutted as i know all my mates will be there and i will be stuck in some boozer in aberdeen watching game on telly

muff go and enjoy yourself and just put a dummy tit on a bottle of vodka that usually works for me in away games i want to forget (tu)

Real fans will be at Unirea singing their hearts out.

eh? not every fan can be lucky enough to afford to travel all over europe

dosent make them any less a fan than you or i

Agreed - it wasnt meant in that context.

Selling your flight (at what would be a massive cost at this late date) because of last nights shambles is ridiculous - thats what I meant

eh? not every fan can be lucky enough to afford to travel all over europe

dosent make them any less a fan than you or i

Agreed - it wasnt meant in that context.

Selling your flight (at what would be a massive cost at this late date) because of last nights shambles is ridiculous - thats what I meant

(tu)

I think to be fair to Swally he just means that anyone who is lucky enough to be there will get behind the team.

as long as you dont sing billy boys youre on a warning ;)

Banning me could be doing me a major favour!

Fuck off.

Thanks for your intellectual contribution

And going on about 'real fans' is a brilliant contribution.

Brilliant and true

See you there maybe?

Considering i still go to school that may be a tad difficult. ;)

I bunked off school when I was 15 to go to Holland for 3 days to watch us play Twente Enschede