Fight back against Lloyds TSB Group

gandhisflip

I am verging on going completely off topic but being a Rangers fan and one that has researched the banking world from an alternative angle that you do not hear about......

Bankers are complete wankers and if people feel that the Powers That Be who run these are doing nothing worng I would urge people to do a little research into them all, they are the ones that has caused the world wide downturn and to shock you further it is being engineered to take the public's money and push forward an agenda. You really need to look into it and this is not the place for me to discuss it as its off topic but you can imagine my horror when I heard the banks are involved.

The government is dependant on the bank of England for money, tax payer money pays the interest to the Bank of England which is not a government department, it is privately owned by the banking elite IE Rothschild Family. They print our money not the government and then charge us for the privilege. Likewise stateside where the federal reserve is privately owned by the Rokerfella family who are in partnership with the Rothschilds.

All banks are connected bank and those that are not are bought over when a crash occurs to gain more power for them.

Ok I shall stop there and may post in an off topic section if people are interested in this type of thing.

Basically I want the banks out of my club as they do more harm than good.

Back to the drawing board ryanon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom and was established as a corporate body by Royal Charter under the Bank of England Act 1694. The Bank was nationalised on 1 March 1946, and gained operational independence to set interest rates in 1997 (the Bank of England Act 1998 Part II sets out the responsibilities and objectives of the Bank in relation to monetary policy).

The Bank is a public sector institution, wholly-owned by the government, but accountable to Parliament. The entire capital of the Bank is, in fact, held by the Treasury solicitor on behalf of HM Treasury. Each year, the Bank is required to submit its Report and Accounts to Parliament, via the Chancellor of the Exchequer. For more information you may be interested to see the Bank’s latest Report and Accounts, which can be found on our website at:

www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/annualreport/index.htm

As to the supposed ‘Rothschild’ connection, I don’t know why people should think that the family own us. But a number of the Rothschilds have served on the Bank’s Court of Directors over the years.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back to sleep then :craphead:

I am verging on going completely off topic but being a Rangers fan and one that has researched the banking world from an alternative angle that you do not hear about......

Bankers are complete wankers and if people feel that the Powers That Be who run these are doing nothing worng I would urge people to do a little research into them all, they are the ones that has caused the world wide downturn and to shock you further it is being engineered to take the public's money and push forward an agenda. You really need to look into it and this is not the place for me to discuss it as its off topic but you can imagine my horror when I heard the banks are involved.

The government is dependant on the bank of England for money, tax payer money pays the interest to the Bank of England which is not a government department, it is privately owned by the banking elite IE Rothschild Family. They print our money not the government and then charge us for the privilege. Likewise stateside where the federal reserve is privately owned by the Rokerfella family who are in partnership with the Rothschilds.

All banks are connected bank and those that are not are bought over when a crash occurs to gain more power for them.

Ok I shall stop there and may post in an off topic section if people are interested in this type of thing.

:lol: I take it this "research" consisted of watching Zeitgeist? :lol:

I'm sure the bank would be happy to get "out of your club," just pay them £30m and they'll go (tu)

I'm sure the bank would be happy to get "out of your club," just pay them £30m and they'll go (tu)

Aye that's it, I relied on a film made by someone on the internet and take everything I see to heart. :happy:

Is it not our club if we support it too!! Back to sleep boy...nothing to see here :ph34r:

Aye that's it, I relied on a film made by someone on the internet and take everything I see to heart. :happy:

Is it not our club if we support it too!! Back to sleep boy...nothing to see here :ph34r:

Where do you keep your money? Do you have a bank account?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-ne...angers-1.928574

I'm not sure why a number of people seem so nippy about my original post, or in fact subsequent postings on this thread. Nothing i've said is a massive jump from the facts. The bank are restricting our ability to operate at a reasonable level in order to make a short-term gain by selling our players (we might raise £10m or so to the debt). This however would leave the club scrwed big-time, as we would lose large numbers of season ticket holders, no Champions League revenue and even less chance of engineering a sale.

Al Capone and others - if you think any of my thinking is "garbage" as you say please point out what in particular and why.

I'm not sure why a number of people seem so nippy about my original post, or in fact subsequent postings on this thread. Nothing i've said is a massive jump from the facts. The bank are restricting our ability to operate at a reasonable level in order to make a short-term gain by selling our players (we might raise £10m or so to the debt). This however would leave the club scrwed big-time, as we would lose large numbers of season ticket holders, no Champions League revenue and even less chance of engineering a sale.

Al Capone and others - if you think any of my thinking is "garbage" as you say please point out what in particular and why.

Here's why. http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...1836931,00.html

Where do you keep your money? Do you have a bank account?

Yes We do

But you know as well as I do that its virtually impossible not to have one for things such as mortgages, wages and direct debits. I have never said everyone should shut down accounts, I have just said that if people truly believe that the banks do not have power and that the government print their own money then people are sadly mistaken. They need to search this info out themselves though and not listen to a faceless internet account like mine.

I do not proclaim to know all the inner workings but I do know that money promises to pay the bearer pounds of sterling (silver) and you can never get your silver lol as the banks print their own money and do not hold sterling. I also know that a government would not be in debt if it printed its own money and had sterling to back up these receipts we use as money, That is exactly what they are supposed to be...receipts

Listen, I mean no disrespect to you or anyone and don't wish to go far off topic.

I personally do not trust the banking elite, the local staff at branches who are non the wiser I have no problems with.

We can agree to disagree and move on...if people are interested in this stuff they can research books and documents and watch the plethora of videos on Youtube from independent film makers much like the film you mentioned (tu)

Some subjects attract more than their fair share of people with low post counts.

Anybody wonder why?

Ever notice it is also these people who know what is best for our support and our club?

:sherlock:

Tell you what mate, the board is riddled with them this morn, where tf are admin?

Here's why. http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...1836931,00.html

Oh well - apologies. If there is a quotation from the corporate machine that is Lloyds Banking Group then everything is rosy and we can all go back to sleep. Corporations are caring, sharing organisations that have the best interests of the community at heart. Moreover they have never applied spin or even worst fibbed to suit their interests.

Some subjects attract more than their fair share of people with low post counts.

Anybody wonder why?

Ever notice it is also these people who know what is best for our support and our club?

Tell you what mate, the board is riddled with them this morn, where tf are admin?

Preparing a consortium bid for a British Institution, I believe...

Anybody wonder why?

(tu) One gone....

Well done admin.

Just in response top the low post count accounts posting.

In regards to myself, my account on this board is actually - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showuser=56

The reason I am using this one, Is that I am on a new PC which doesn't have everything set up including my original email I used to register here in 2006. I never changed my password from the numbered one I got in a reminder and just saved that and now I can not log in. Once I set up my outlook express and request a reset I shall use that again.

Its terrible that you get made to feel like a second rate member though just because your post count is low....I mean we all started with zero

I wanted this account so I could view the board and see what's the latest news and decided to share personal views today about banks.....AM I second rate for such?

Anybody wonder why?

(tu) One gone....

Well done admin.

Hopefully this was directed at Zamorra?????

Anybody wonder why?

(tu) One gone....

Well done admin.

Hopefully this was directed at Zamorra?????

gandhisflip, we better watch....a witch hunt against people with few posts :disappointment: :disappointment:

Great for the lurkers who want to post but now scared to share their opinion on topics...smashing work from the old timers <cr>

Watty knew fine well wat he was doing.Letting the rest of us know.

I'm glad he did, keeping fans in the dark does my head in. If we don't get a buyer before the window - our first team is going to be stripped apart for bank repayments i fear :anguish:

SDM obviously seen the banks intervention on the horizon and that's why he fcuked off (td)

Don't worry mate - post away!

The way to get us out of this trouble is to make sure we make the CL again next season. For that to happen we may actually have to spend some cash in January to bolster rather than sell our best players. An investment of £3-4million can guarantee income of £18m+ with this likely to be the final year of auto qualification for the SPL.

It also has the added benefit of landing the junglies right in it as they will struggle with another year not in the CL, having spent £8m on mediocre Mowbray and Costa.

Watty knew fine well wat he was doing.Letting the rest of us know.

I'm glad he did, keeping fans in the dark does my head in. If we don't get a buyer before the window - our first team is going to be stripped apart for bank repayments i fear :anguish:

SDM obviously seen the banks intervention on the horizon and that's why he fcuked off (td)

Yeah Deja vous <cr> <cr>

Just letting all know, Got my password and using my original account now...hopefully I have enough posts to have an opinion :rolleyes: