HBOS Lloyds group

ab4113

As the title says, This disgrace of a banking group who have cost every taxpayer

thousands each over the next zillion years, are going to try and destroy our club

to recover MIM debts.

If any rightminded supporter who has an account ,mortgage, insurance or anything financial

connected with this mob, ditch them, move anything to another bank, and watch that shower of

sh@te go back down the swanny.

The Northern Rock shambles proves people removing money en-mass can destroy a bank.

And i am sure thousands of bears have dealings with this mob, (me included, untill i switched my

current account and savings account to the Nationwide this afternoon).

I am f@ck all to HBOS but if thousands follow, they would go down, or be taken over completely

by the government- But it would send out a clear message to any other bank to think again.

Thoughts please, (but none of it would never work pish- it would)

SO basically you want the bank to go out of business and where would that leave our club exactly?

The point being, the bank or any other bank would soon realise they

would lose more than 30 million, and maybe there positions, directores etc

if they try and strip us - we could do more harm to them, but if people like you

want to let sh#te like that trash the club you love, just you keep banking

with them, Theres a good boy :drool:

As the title says, This disgrace of a banking group who have cost every taxpayer

thousands each over the next zillion years, are going to try and destroy our club

to recover MIM debts.

If any rightminded supporter who has an account ,mortgage, insurance or anything financial

connected with this mob, ditch them, move anything to another bank, and watch that shower of

The Northern Rock shambles proves people removing money en-mass can destroy a bank.

And i am sure thousands of bears have dealings with this mob, (me included, untill i switched my

I am f@ck all to HBOS but if thousands follow, they would go down, or be taken over completely

by the government- But it would send out a clear message to any other bank to think again.

For every one of us that closes an account you can bet there will be a t****** more than happy to open one.

They are doing what is in their remit - tightening their belt on organisations in debt that have limited prospects of coming out of debt.

We are a club with extremely limited investment potential and these are very changed days.

We wont be telling a bank to thik again - that is just pie in the sky

SO basically you want the bank to go out of business and where would that leave our club exactly?

if they try and strip us - we could do more harm to them, but if people like you

If the bank went out of business then it would be ppassed to administrators and then you would see asset stripping and they wouldnt give a flying f**k about rangers just as long as they got as much money as they could out of it.

The only person that has trashed this club in the past week is smith.

If the bank went out of business then it would be ppassed to administrators and then you would see asset stripping and they wouldnt give a flying f**k about rangers just as long as they got as much money as they could out of it.

The only person that has trashed this club in the past week is smith.

It's not as simple as that. It has been reported many times now that the banks, despite being bailed out by the taxpayer are playing hardball with many organizations in an attempt to recoup losses caused by their incompetence. This is not necessarily in the interests of the economy, but as we know, that is not necessarily of interest to the banks.

If the reports are true, HBOS has bullied the board into a business plan which would clearly damage the club for years to come, when a more sympathetic stance might allow a profitable future. I see nothing to suggest that Rangers will be unable to meet interest payments on the debt anytime soon so this seems a pretty shortsighted approach. Only a takeover is likely to prevent this.

I think it is perfectly reasonable under those circumstances for Rangers supporters to vote with their feet and take their business elsewhere. HBOS won't go bust as has been suggested because, as has been made clear, they are too big to fail. Hopefully they get broken up into smaller banks and the bonus culture gets stomped on though.

to recover MIM debts.

For every one of us that closes an account you can bet there will be a t****** more than happy to open one.

They are doing what is in their remit - tightening their belt on organisations in debt that have limited prospects of coming out of debt.

We are a club with extremely limited investment potential and these are very changed days.

We wont be telling a bank to thik again - that is just pie in the sky

So when the crisis at Northern rock happened, thousands took there money out- The Bank and the government took notice - your reply is just plain stupid

could you ever imagine a scenario where we were on the brink of existence and Celtic's powerbrokers rescued us if no one else showed interest ? after all there's no way Celtic would want Rangers out the way, they need each other commercially and competitvely. couldn't imagine what would happen if such was rumoured !

could you ever imagine a scenario where we were on the brink of existence and Celtic's powerbrokers rescued us if no one else showed interest ? after all there's no way Celtic would want Rangers out the way, they need each other commercially and competitvely. couldn't imagine what would happen if such was rumoured !

(td):2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:(td)

This was said after the league but I just read it again on a newspaper articles comments section that celtic THREW the league last year so we would get money to stay in business...

doh How daft can they be

to recover MIM debts.

This sounds like the same sort of rationale which had people demanding a boycott of Ibrox and all the outlets therein including the shop.

Not very helpful.

to recover MIM debts.

This sounds like the same sort of rationale which had people demanding a boycott of Ibrox and all the outlets therein including the shop.

Not very helpful.

No it is not, I will still go to ibrox etc, but will give Lloyds, Hbos f#ck all else of my money, seems your grasp of english is limited