Sky Player on Xbox

MuirhouseBear

Canny see them just letting you watch. Should tho! I mean you have to pay to play online which i find is a joke. They earn enough money give us a goddamn break.

If you have sky its free if you dnt u have to pay

Microsoft have today announced the pricing you can pay to access the Sky Player through the Xbox 360, if you are an Xbox Live Gold Member and a Sky TV subscriber you can access the Sky Player free of charge through the console, the on-demand programs you will be able to receive will mirror those found in your Sky TV subscription, however if you want to view ‘live TV’ you will need to be a Sky Broadband Unlimited or a Sky multi-room customer otherwise there is a £9.75 charge.

For non-Sky TV subscribers the pricing mirrors that of the existing PC and Mac based Sky Player, packages start at £15 per month which includes channels like Sky Real Lives, G.O.L.D. and History, Eurogamer has listed a variety of additional packages which are available;

◦£25 – Sky Sports 1 OR Sky Sports 2 + Sky Sports Xtra

◦£34 – Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 + Sky Sports Xtra

◦£24 – Sky Movies Screen 1 OR Screen 2

◦£32 – Sky Movies Screen 1 + Screen 2

◦£33 – One movie channel + one sports channel + Sky Sports Xtra

◦£38 – One movie channel + all sports channels, OR vice versa, + Sky Sports Xtra

◦£41 – All sports and movie channels

◦From £9 per month extra – ESPN

Handily there are some special offers available at launch these include waiving the multi-room £9.75 charge if existing Sky TV subscribers sign up before Feburary 5th and for new customers one month free subscription if you subscribe for a minimum of three months.

Yep it's class, I've got Sky Sports/ESPN in the living room but got it in my room now which is just awesome. :D

At the moment I'm watching Revista De La Liga on the 'On Demand' service. :D

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ive got freeview in my room but sky down stair and have broadband unlimited so i get live tv as well :D soccer am on a sat not needing to get out of bed :drool: :drool: :drool: