***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skjelbred, Celso Borges and Jorge Andrade were vital in my 12-point gap win of the SPL and uefa cup quarters.

This 4-2-3-1 is the dogs bollocks, but i'm seriously needing two new fullbacks since Whittaker and Papac are weak links. :pierre:

Joe Mattock and Danny Simpson (tu)

tried to sign him when at Man City and was asked for £39m :anguish:

whit the fuck? :lol: i got him for 3mill or something - bargain :)

I got Maxi Pereira and Traore on loan from Arsenal (for 25k a week :anguish:). Both have been fantastic so far!

Skjelbred, Celso Borges and Jorge Andrade were vital in my 12-point gap win of the SPL and uefa cup quarters.

This 4-2-3-1 is the dogs bollocks, but i'm seriously needing two new fullbacks since Whittaker and Papac are weak links. :pierre:

Joe Mattock and Danny Simpson (tu)

tried to sign him when at Man City and was asked for £39m :anguish:

whit the fuck? :lol: i got him for 3mill or something - bargain :)

I got Maxi Pereira and Traore on loan from Arsenal (for 25k a week :anguish:). Both have been fantastic so far!

think he had already moved to newcastle for that amount and they wanted near on £40m just because i am Man City and have £100m every transfer window to spend :(

I'm in my 2nd season :pipe: ?

:doh: just saw 2010 not realising that the game starts in 09 . :mongsmillie:

good find , i found a 15 year old Brazilian with stats nowhere near as good as them but not bad for a 15 year old but his club want £9.5m for him :anguish: will post a pic later when i get home

im going to have to go thorugh my youth team now to make sure i dont have any hidden gems in there. im into the 3rd season

Thats where mine was mate U19 squad. It feels almost too unreal though two hat-tricks already almost takes the fun out of developing youth players.

Something went wrong with the players stats. <cr> Gregg Wylde played in 20+ games for me in my first season and, according to the stats he has only 11 !?!?

Same goes for Boyd, Miller and few more. I hate that. I think i`m starting new season soon.

Stats, when you check the history page on a player's profile? Those only show league appearances.

I know that ffs <cr> I`m just saying on the players profile i saw once ..lets say 15 games played. Next time i checked the player profile it was like 7-8 games at all or something. It seems like some of his stats just dissapeared, don`t know what happened.

I started new season now, i`ll take some screenshots when the season is over.

first win under my belt in the spl :) and with mcgregor getting injured in training Alexander starts the season and looks like McGregor will have to fight for his place back in the starting 11. Beasley also made a shock start :lol: and played well on the left even setting up a goal - Davis and Boyd with the goals