***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

did a game as huelva in the spanish 2nd div , only alteration made on database was making the chairman a sugar daddy to underwrite any debt i create :D

finished 3rd to get promotion to the top tier and chairman gave me £70m to spend :lol:

so far signed :

Hamsik

Rolfes

Aquafresca

Marcano

Hart

still have 40 odd million left :lol:

Hart

Jonathan

marcano

Bayal

Aogo

Rolfes

Guily

Mollo

Hamsik

Mouche

Aquafresca

subs

Ospina

Capelli

Troest

Garcia

Lukaku :drool: 20 goals in 30 app at 16 years old :praise:

Kepa

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did a game as huelva in the spanish 2nd div , only alteration made on database was making the chairman a sugar daddy to underwrite any debt i create :D

finished 3rd to get promotion to the top tier and chairman gave me £70m to spend :lol:

so far signed :

Hamsik

Rolfes

Aquafresca

Marcano

Hart

Hart

Jonathan

marcano

Bayal

Aogo

Rolfes

Guily

Mollo

Hamsik

Mouche

Aquafresca

subs

Ospina

Capelli

Troest

Garcia

Kepa

How did you manage to do that on the database?

so far signed :

Hamsik

Rolfes

Aquafresca

Marcano

Hart

Hart

Jonathan

marcano

Bayal

Aogo

Rolfes

Guily

Mollo

Hamsik

Mouche

Aquafresca

subs

Ospina

Capelli

Troest

Garcia

Kepa

How did you manage to do that on the database?

Load up the database , then search for clubs , take Rangers for example , im sure its the first page that comes up it has a wee box you tick saying Sugar daddy , then another drop down menu appears where you can make him the underwriter , in the foreground or in the back ground , will check thats right tonight and update (tu)

Fucking unreal, Celtic, in their champions league group, had the double header matches in the middle against inter. They beat Inter 2-1 (1 goal down and got two penalties to win) and at the San siro one goal down again, got an 89th minute penalty to draw 1-1... sitting 1st in a group with Zenit and Maccabi Haifa :anguish:

I left Sunderland after i got gubbed 6-1 by Arsenal :(

Currently Mexico manger but i'm being touted for the Rangers and Mallorca jobs if their managers leave, Chelsea would also consider me if Ancelotti gets sacked as they're 8th.

Just drew 2-2 with fucking hearts at home to go 5 points behind Celtic... My players are playing guff at the moment :anguish:

Adriano cant even get a work permit, thats delayed at the moment

Im going to take a gamble on adriano, permit has been accepted

Celtic finish first in their qualifying group, I need to draw with bayern or hope braga dont win to claim second in my group

Just beat bayern 4-1 in the last group game to finish 2nd in my group, Lafferty missing a penalty for his hat trick

Celtic are nomally pretty awful in the league and semi-decent in Europe in my games. Never win anything though :)

Im finding myself getting pretty bored after a season or 2 then restarting.

Need a new challenge. Might takeover a 3rd division side and guide them to European glory. Again, find that playing in the lower leagues is pretty tedious but gotta be done i suppose.

Celtic finish first in their qualifying group, I need to draw with bayern or hope braga dont win to claim second in my group

Just beat bayern 4-1 in the last group game to finish 2nd in my group, Lafferty missing a penalty for his hat trick

Cracking result (tu)

Cracking result (tu)

All my players bar one or two were all rated about 6.9-7.5 after the game, so it wasnt as if they were all 9, it was a surprising result for me considering my team has been playing poorly... but Bayern were just awful, they had already qualified but I never figured those kind of things were taken into account in the game. I was 2 up after 6 minutes aswell which was quite bizarre and Butt made a couple of fuck ups! I'll take it though...

I got Manchester United in the last 16 and Celtic got Genoa :anguish:

I need a centreback to sign, got about £7-8M to play with

I finished 3rd in my Champions League group with Liverpool, OM and Dinamo Kiev.

Made it to the Europa League final against Roma, and lost 2-1. I nearly cried :(

Yasss, Just knocked out Celtic in the semi final of the league cup

1-0 down after 24 minutes to a free kick

celtic missed penalty on 60th minute

davis sent off on 72nd minute

artur boruc own goal on 85th minute :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

adriano winner 90+3 :praise: :praise:

Yasss, Just knocked out Celtic in the semi final of the league cup

1-0 down after 24 minutes to a free kick

celtic missed penalty on 60th minute

davis sent off on 72nd minute

artur boruc own goal on 85th minute :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

adriano winner 90+3 :praise: :praise:

Sweeeeeeeeet

Into January of my 3rd season in charge of Rangers now(4th season on the save), going for 3iar, in the semi's of the Lg Cup and have got a 5th round SC tie vs Morton at Ibrox after dismissing Cowdenbeath 6-0 in the 4th round at Ibrox, top of the league by 11 points of Aberdeen, Celtic were in Administration for a year and had to sell their whole first team squad so have been playing youths for the past year getting truely horsed by everybody they have faced, before being tookover by some consortium and their debts have been cleared and they're now starting to sign players again so unfornately they won't be relegated , Rangers have aslo been tookover by some Scottish buisnessman who has invested 80m into the club to put us into the top 10 for richests clubs in the world, he was planning to replace me with Del Bosque though! I've taken Rangers to the quarter final and semi final of the champ lg in consecutive years and have got HSV in the last 16 this year, if I manage to do the incredible and win the CL, I might leave as they're are teams sniffing about me such as Barcelona and Man Utd so might consider leaving if I win it, team is:

4-4-2

Delac\Stojkovic

Cooper(Regen)\Chaveuea(Regen)

Bougherra\Van Buyten

Wilson\Goreneveld(Regen)

M'Bengue\Alexander(Regen)

Conway\Lacazette

Davis\Matic

Thomson\Schaars

Fleck\Wylde

Hanke\Naismith

Lukaku\Anderoni(Regen)

with Lolo, Thiago, Shinnie and Sauozo(sp) also in the squad but struggling to get into the team due to competition and form of others

In europe its still the famous 4-1-4-1

Delac

Cooper

Bougherra

Wilson

M'Bengue

Schaars(DM)

Conway

Davis

Thomson

Fleck

Lukaku

Plenty of able deputies to come in if any players are unavailable

Won the treble with Rangers and now in the World cup with Ivory Coast. In a group with England, France and North Korea. Lost 2-1 to England in the first game ( Manuel Almunia in goals <cr> ), beat North Korea 3-0 and just about to play France. Anyone know what the format is for the World Cup? Head to head or goals scored?