The problem with Danny Wilson....

broxi51

the boy justs looks too good. composed, good decision making even with the booking(realised he got too tight, made sure the player never got away from him), does'nt dive in, bit of pace, doesn't look the biggest or tallest but always does enough to put the opposing players off. he looked the best ranger player with the ball at his feet, fleck the same when he came on and in his proper position.

the big boys will be coming soon if he keeps this level up, imagine him in 4 years, not in a rangers jersey probarly, enjoy him when we can.

when boughie gets back, put boughie in the midfield until edu is match fit, and let wilson keep his place.

Bougy in midfield = problem

he's played the holding role in midfield before and he is a better option than thompson or mculloch just now and he poses more threat than lafferty or naismith too.

he's played the holding role in midfield before and he is a better option than thompson or mculloch just now and he poses more threat than lafferty or naismith too.

And publically said that he sees himself as a centre back.

Another player playing out of position. Just what we need right now.

At the moment we have no midfield - that's why teams walk all over us. So yes put Boogie there, at least we'll get some drive from there. Let Wilson keep his place and learn from the old one. His past few performances merit it.

so you would rather drop wilson, play boughie at the back and mculloch in midfield

Is that Wilson sold already? Fuck me!

kev if he plays in that side on a regular basis,and plays to at least the same level as he had in the last 3 games i can see that boy moving to a bigger team before he hits his twenties.

so you would rather drop wilson, play boughie at the back and mculloch in midfield

why would you have 2 drop wilson? him n bougie could play together

No.

That would be you trying to put words in my mouth.

Is that Wilson sold already? Fuck me!

kev if he plays in that side on a regular basis,and plays to at least the same level as he had in the last 3 games i can see that boy moving to a bigger team before he hits his twenties.

And? Its hardly a problem...

it will be if were stuck with shite like mcculloch and broadfoot as our cbs when boogie is sold and weir is retired.

No.

so you criticise my choice but you wont back up it with a better suggestion

No.

so you criticise my choice but you wont back up it with a better suggestion

I'd bring Ness or Shinnie into the side instead of McCulloch.

If I didn't do that I'd shift Davis into the centre.