Why are we better than the scum?

Canadaready

It's amazing to see how many people on here HOPED for them to do it......

Hoped for what? That they would shame themselves? I for one am not.

BUT now that THEY have done it, you bet your fucking bottom dollar I'm going to try & see that some sort of action is taken, or at least make someone that can do something about it aware of it! Society doesn't have to be forced to put up with this shite!

I can't believe that some would appear to be happy just to turn the other cheek and act as if it didn't happen!

I wonder what the many Celtc fans now serving in the British army make of that lot today? And another wee point - Ive seen many posts today asking why these green brigade loons dont just go home. Well where would take them in? The Republic? The country that had thousands of volunteers in the British army? The country that has just opened a massive garden of remembrance in Dublin to commemorate all the people from the Island of Ireland (North and South) who fought in both wars? It seems that the Irish people have come to terms with it all - well all Irish people excluding the tims in this country - I wonder why.

Get a fucking grip.

LEST WE FORGET!

Hoped?

I don't think anyone on here said that they hoped the scum would do this?

I hoped it wouldn't happen but let's face it was expected.

Mr Jools was nearly in a fight in work today when their 'supporters' refused to stop working through the minutes silence they had at 11 today. The immigrant workers they've got respected it. That really says it all.

Get a fucking grip.

LEST WE FORGET!

Hoped?

I don't think anyone on here said that they hoped the scum would do this?

I hoped it wouldn't happen but let's face it was expected.

Mr Jools was nearly in a fight in work today when their 'supporters' refused to stop working through the minutes silence they had at 11 today. The immigrant workers they've got respected it. That really says it all.

That is truly disgusting.

not a lot you can say about that, totally expected, for Lawell to shake his head is a joke considering his lack of a poppy. We can only wait for Speirs, Nurmeberg Hugh, Maguire et al to spout forth on this issue... or has a rangers fan been arrested for pissing up a close and they can write about that!

Despicable Bastards.I would be very interested to know their reaction to the Fort Hood massacre this week? :unsure:

Probably jubilation. :(

You have no right to defend yourself against fascist policing, pilloried in all the press, some of it deserved.

But this is the lowest form of scum ball act i have ever heard, these people also stood up to a fascist tyrant and gave there lives, but these vermin can even show respect.

CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB PRODUCING VERMIN SINCE DAY 1

Seen this plenty of times. Just had an eMail from my mate in Scotland -- I live in Canada -- with the link attached. He is not a member here or FF. So this video is now officially 'viral' and is going around the planet as we speak.