William McBeath Memorial - Lincoln

Muirheadbear

Fantastic feat and something that every one involved in should be proud of,

Just a pity that people who only use FF will not be aware of this project. Anytime it was mentioned on FF the thread was chopped immediately and in some cases the person who made the comment was then barred.

I truly cannot understand why anyone would use a site like FF

Fantastic feat and something that every one involved in should be proud of,

Just a pity that people who only use FF will not be aware of this project. Anytime it was mentioned on FF the thread was chopped immediately and in some cases the person who made the comment was then barred.

I truly cannot understand why anyone would use a site like FF

i've got an account with FF but i've only been on there site once,thought it was shite but keep up the good work. (tu)

There is more mention on this Thread of FollowFollow.Com than our Founder William McBeath.

Why is that ?

I've highlighted this before.

I've been working on the Founders project for the best part of 3 years and never once felt the need to make reference to any other website.

Why is that ?

Rangers fans, bicker bicker bicker, better to be a lone Ranger loyal.

Very simple.

Good news and projects like yours and this should be shared within the entire Rangers community should they not.

After all it is our history and our heritage therefore surely every fan should be able to read about this or even offer assistance if they feel so inclined.

Cant see why we cant just enjoy this , if FF dont want in on it then so be it, why do we need to mention them in every post, tbh if the posters on FF were interested in this project then they would know about it , the internet is a powerful tool you know,.

Well done to all the Bears involved (you'll know who you are) our founders deserved better and we are working towards that

Very simple.

Good news and projects like yours and this should be shared within the entire Rangers community should they not.

After all it is our history and our heritage therefore surely every fan should be able to read about this or even offer assistance if they feel so inclined.

I don't know any reason why YOU or ANYONE else cannot Read about any of the Founders Projects ! I Mainly use FF, But i still come on here every day for a Blether, So don't be Fooled or Talked out of going onto Other sites to read any other Projects that are on-going. ;)

Very simple.

I don't know any reason why YOU or ANYONE else cannot Read about any of the Founders Projects ! I Mainly use FF, But i still come on here every day for a Blether, So don't be Fooled or Talked out of going onto Other sites to read any other Projects that are on-going. ;)

Well while you're mainly using FF, ask their Admin why this project is continually chopped and banned. I'd love to ask them myself but I got banned each of the last five times I raised one of their taboo subjects. Ironically, the last time it was about censorship. :)

Very simple.

Well while you're mainly using FF, ask their Admin why this project is continually chopped and banned. I'd love to ask them myself but I got banned each of the last five times I raised one of their taboo subjects. Ironically, the last time it was about censorship. :)

I can't answer for the Admin mate, I hate to see all this " us and Them " pish as a Gers fan i'm really dissapointed about this Rift that seems to split the camps, I do know that a few people on here have no time for MD, and thats their buisness, But if you come on here and constantly slag off FF ( his Site) then i think you know the reason why post/threads don't last long on HIS SITE, If you lothe FF so much why go on there and post ?