***The Official Republic of Ireland v France Thread***

Iserdo

on this thread most rangers fans say 'ireland' let me tell yous its not 'ireland'. IRELAND is not called ireland!its called Northern Ireland.so please call it NI.THATS ALL.

:lol:

Whats so funny about that boab?

Most of the post.

expand boab.it doesnt say what you mean!

I think he's laughing at you changing the name of Ireland to Northern Ireland

he can laugh all he wants,i never changed the name of NI it happend after 1916 when prostatants were pushed from the south.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on this thread most rangers fans say 'ireland' let me tell yous its not 'ireland'. IRELAND is not called ireland!its called Northern Ireland.so please call it NI.THATS ALL.

Most of the post.

he can laugh all he wants,i never changed the name of NI it happend after 1916 when prostatants were pushed from the south.

1st. It happened in 1921.

2nd. Protestants weren't pushed from the south, they left the U.K. to form their own country.

3rd. The way you phrased it made it appear that the entire Island of Ireland was called Northern Ireland. People on here were referring to the ROI team as Ireland and you basically told them to call it NI. Silly eh?

4th. 1-0 France GIUY Oirland!

Most of the post.

2nd. Protestants weren't pushed from the south, they left the U.K. to form their own country.

3rd. The way you phrased it made it appear that the entire Island of Ireland was called Northern Ireland. People on here were referring to the ROI team as Ireland and you basically told them to call it NI. Silly eh?

all i have too say to you is look at your history books?your opinion is flawed.

Most of the post.

I've read PLENTY of history books on this topic, you talk utter shite!

But none of this guys shit, let's focus on the victory, Vive La France!! :pierre:

Most of the post.

:lol: :lol: Look at my History books? I read my history books! Perhaps you'd learn something if you did too!

And besides I was born in Belfast. I know my own history mate! You clearly don't.

Most of the post.

But none of this guys shit, let's focus on the victory, Vive La France!! :pierre:

come on, lets see history.you know 'the lot'about our history?

Most of the post.

are you sure that youved read history books?1921 were does that come in?

1921 was the year of the Irish civil war. Both Northern Ireland and the ROI were formed in that year!!! ffs doh:anguish: :pierre:

ok,1916 was when the irish civil war was'the up risen'.(john collins)was the man.

1921 was the year of the Irish civil war. Both Northern Ireland and the ROI were formed in that year!!! ffs doh:anguish: :pierre:

ok,1916 was when the irish civil war was'the up risen'.(john collins)was the man.

Yes the UPRISING not the civil war!

Don't you mean Michael Collins? :ph34r:

:lol: Didn't even notice that!

Your going to need a huge fucking ladder to get out of that hole youve dug for yourself :sherlock:

I don't need to justify myself with jargon from my academic studies on the topic, you are just proving my point that you know fuck all by a series of ridiculous statements :pierre:

no john collins.look at your books?yous are good people