Boycotts

Nice to see the RST threatening Boycotts at Lloyds and Tannadice etc!

In an age where Celtic are THE establishments football team and our club has absolutely no bottle whatsoever the threat of Economic Boycotts is the best way we have of pushing our points!

I'd also start thinking about boycotting the Commonwealth Games - when you think of the money that's being spent on the Transport Infrastructure in the Parkhead Area and the amenities then you look at what Govan/Ibrox is getting you realise what a bunch of scumbags we have in the GCC. Also, with the Scottish (so-called) Parliament putting the brakes on the Glasgow Airport Rail-link to the City (and the knock on effect of destroying AnY chance of a Railway St at Ibrox) it's clear there's gonna be no Social Justice and help without CLEAR BIAS!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be going to Tannadice, but a universal boycott from the Rangers support will never happen. There are simply too many fans who will just accept being fucked over.

Personally mate i'm placing the importance of my team getting 3 points in the biggest match of the season so far and returning to the top of the table ABOVE 12 poxy quid.

All this shite about "fans accepting being fucked over" is out of order. We're just supporting the team

I won't be going to Tannadice, but a universal boycott from the Rangers support will never happen. There are simply too many fans who will just accept being fucked over.

Personally mate i'm placing the importance of my team getting 3 points in the biggest match of the season so far and returning to the top of the table ABOVE 12 poxy quid.

All this shite about "fans accepting being fucked over" is out of order. We're just supporting the team

If the team cannot motivate themselves without the fans then they are in the wrong job.

As for this nonsense about those who are staying away not supporting our team, we are standing up for ourselves as football supporters. You may see it a "poxy" £12, but many others see it as a completely illegal and unjustified rip-off of supporters.

Are you not angry at Utd for charging you £37 to see a mediocre game of football in a mediocre ground?

If the team cannot motivate themselves without the fans then they are in the wrong job.

As for this nonsense about those who are staying away not supporting our team, we are standing up for ourselves as football supporters. You may see it a "poxy" £12, but many others see it as a completely illegal and unjustified rip-off of supporters.

Are you not angry at Utd for charging you £37 to see a mediocre game of football in a mediocre ground?

It'll be 70 quid plus by the time i get my mrs a ticket as well!

I'm not fussed to be honest. Of course id rather it was a freebie but United are just trying to get as much money as they can. It's their ground, it's up to them.

I don't believe any of this bollocks that its illegal. The fact is they could have charged full price then i really would have been raging.

Living up in Aberdeen i dont get to see many games so Im REALLY looking forward to this Tannadice clash, and the thought we'll have a paper-thin away support depresses me.

And for you of all people to understate the importance of the fans support to a successful Rangers team is beyond belief! They NEED us, now more than ever.

It'll be 70 quid plus by the time i get my mrs a ticket as well!

I'm not fussed to be honest. Of course id rather it was a freebie but United are just trying to get as much money as they can. It's their ground, it's up to them.

I don't believe any of this bollocks that its illegal. The fact is they could have charged full price then i really would have been raging.

Living up in Aberdeen i dont get to see many games so Im REALLY looking forward to this Tannadice clash, and the thought we'll have a paper-thin away support depresses me.

And for you of all people to understate the importance of the fans support to a successful Rangers team is beyond belief! They NEED us, now more than ever.

Yes, because our home support gets right behind them every week. :rolleyes:

Of course it is illegal. We paid £25 to watch a football match which we didn't get to see. We are then charged further money to see that game. That is illegal.

Are they charging their home supporters to see the game? No, they just use another voucher. Rangers fans have been ripped-off and yet people are actually DEFENDING UTD?!! Insane.

How good of them to only charge us half price, on top of the full price of a ticket we have already paid.

Still, lets go and support the team by sitting in silence, as usual. Forget about prinicipals.

Nailed it.

It's completely fucking illegal, surely?

If you bought a telly, took it out the box, turned it on and it exploded, would you expect to pay more for the exact same model as a replacement?

But they are being soooo kind by only making us pay half price though...

Sadly the petrol, scran, supporters' buses, trains and half days off work don't come at half price.

I'm completely with you on this one mate.

Cancelled games were always free on presentation of an original match ticket stub. Boycott the game and let Dundee Hibernian foot their bill. They could ask Lorraine Kelly for a few bob if they are stuggling.

Only good thing about the CW games will be the abundance of Union flags throughout the Piggery.