***The Official Rangers v VfB Stuttgart Thread***

Muff

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith should be hung for placing his fuck buddy over Bougherra, HUNG

as much as we need Bougherra, he also needs disciplined, I cant disgaree with Walter on this issue although I hope he caves and brings Boughy on.

Guest johngers

Pish.

As much as we need Bougherra, bringing him on is just going to make him think he's bigger than us.

No player is bigger than the club. That's a recipe for disaster.

Pish.

As much as we need Bougherra, bringing him on is just going to make him think he's bigger than us.

this (tu)

We CAN get something out of this - when we put them under pressure, they look very human indeed. I do worry about one of our squad getting a second Red more than anything, as the ref only see fouls committed by Blue shirts (granted, there have been some blatant ones by us, but they're skating much too free and easy).

as much as we need Bougherra, he also needs disciplined, I cant disgaree with Walter on this issue although I hope he caves and brings Boughy on.

I know he does but sorry we don't have the luxury to be able to drop key players and replace them with a rock(as that what he is a fucking piece of stone)

Mate just text me Lovenkrands is out doing the HT draw and shouted "We Are The People" over the mic (tu)

As close as he'll get to playing for Rangers again. (tu)

He'd be better than some of the shite we have out there at the moment.

He always came alive on nights like this. Too many of our current crop hide away.

Pish.

Apparently McCulloch is.

I know he does but sorry we don't have the luxury to be able to drop key players and replace them with a rock(as that what he is a fucking piece of stone)

I agree we need Bougherra but I disagree that Walter 'should be hung', Bougherra put himself on the bench, Walters doing what any good manager who is his own man would do with a player who fucks him about

Pish.

Apparently McCulloch is.

Apparently he's walters' bum chum :ph34r:

Guest johngers

Pish.

Apparently McCulloch is.

Helps explain why he's such a disaster then.