Get Bougherra tae Ffffffrance

NewHope

He's got hefty delusions of grandeur....

Get him tae fuck. No' bad player - but I have no respect for someone who has no respect for us or the country he is playing in.

Bye bye Boogie... You really aren't that good mate!

See ya... Good luck in Newcastle reserves or whoever you want to join.

He's got hefty delusions of grandeur....

Get him tae fuck. No' bad player - but I have no respect for someone who has no respect for us or the country he is playing in.

Bye bye Boogie... You really aren't that good mate!

See ya... Good luck in Newcastle reserves or whoever you want to join.

insightful comment

I doubt we'll get a hefty sum for Bougherra. Yes he's one of our best players (not hard to get that accolade) but he's a big fish in a smalll pond. Walter put things in perspective when he said it wasn't that long ago he was in Charltons reserves. He's nothing more than mediocre in a good league and his price will reflect that.

Get him back in the starting 11 :clap:

Lets hope he gets his act together and gets his priorities right :sherlock:

Let's hope so, but I for one won't be taking any note of what the timmy press have to say on Bougherra, and I don;t know why some continue to believe them <cr>

We need our best players, and Bougherra is one of them!

He should have started on Tuesday!

Either that, or dropped from the squad altogether, if Smith was going to punish him. Absolutely no point in having your best defender on the bench, whilst trying to shoehorn Lee McCulloch onto the right side of a back three (which was always going to end up as a back five :anguish:).

He has now been punished, we need one of our best players in the team on saturday. We're not good enough to leave him out.

A month of good performances will get the fickle loyal off his back.

Not so sure about that GCL, some of us can hold a grudge for an awfy long time. Took me over 20 years to come to terms with the fact that Mojo signed for us!

;)

Either that, or dropped from the squad altogether, if Smith was going to punish him. Absolutely no point in having your best defender on the bench, whilst trying to shoehorn Lee McCulloch onto the right side of a back three (which was always going to end up as a back five :anguish:).

He shouldn't of played he had to be punishedand our squad wasn't big enough to drop him incase weir or wilson got injured

I think the manager did the right thing, it wouldn't be right for him not to play on saturday

He has now been punished, we need one of our best players in the team on saturday. We're not good enough to leave him out.

Not so sure about that GCL, some of us can hold a grudge for an awfy long time. Took me over 20 years to come to terms with the fact that Mojo signed for us!

;)

I don't expect the looneys to forgive him...... :lol:

Hopefully Bougherra will have sorted himself out and will be in the team on saturday. We can't afford to have players like him sitting around twiddling their thumbs.

;)

I don't expect the looneys to forgive him...... :lol:

You won't be disappointed then :lol:

He shouldn't of played he had to be punishedand our squad wasn't big enough to drop him incase weir or wilson got injured

I think the manager did the right thing, it wouldn't be right for him not to play on saturday

We had Andrew Little and Steven Smith on the bench. If an injury happened to either Wilson or Weir, then either of them could have came on. Or, the manager could have put McCulloch in there, like he has done before on numerous occasions - bringing John Fleck into the middle alongside Thomson and Davis.

IMO, if you are going to punish someone, like McGregor and Ferguson were, then you leave them out of the squad altogether, not on the bench in a must win match, whilst pissing around with a formation that no-one had a clue how to play in it.

What was the point in having Bougherra on the bench, hardly a punishment.

I doubt we'll get a hefty sum for Bougherra. Yes he's one of our best players (not hard to get that accolade) but he's a big fish in a smalll pond. Walter put things in perspective when he said it wasn't that long ago he was in Charltons reserves. He's nothing more than mediocre in a good league and his price will reflect that.

100% correct