AGM

nvager

Most fans will want a clear the air statement so they know where the club , management and team stand just now. They will want further clarification on take-overs, management contracts, players being sold in January.

What will we get?

Smoke and mirrors probably but I hope I am wrong.

We will be told due to take-over regulations nothing can be said regarding take-overs or alternatively the Board has received no offers, which probably is true.

If results continue to go bad how will WS be treated at the AGM?

What I'd like is for Murray to be there answering some serious questions about his actions of the past year and a bit.

Sadly I won't get that.

He won't show up. :(

Lots of things wont show up in my opinion. Smoke and Mirrors is my prediction.

Most fans will want a clear the air statement so they know where the club , management and team stand just now. They will want further clarification on take-overs, management contracts, players being sold in January.

What will we get?

Smoke and mirrors probably but I hope I am wrong.

We will be told due to take-over regulations nothing can be said regarding take-overs or alternatively the Board has received no offers, which probably is true.

If results continue to go bad how will WS be treated at the AGM?

I want it changed so that all shareholders have a chance to go. The fuckers should never have got away with having an agm when the 'company' has such an event in Spain on 9th dec.

Disgraceful.

Apart from that, the OP is about right. Oh, and imo Walter will get an easy ride, comparatively speaking. Because he should be sacked.

To be honest whatever Alasdair johnson says no one will believe him anyway. He has put information out there , as did the former chairman this weekend, and no one believes them. People prefer to believe what is written by "people in the know" for whatever reason

Sadly my schedule :rolleyes: means i won't be in glasgow on the 7th like i hoped to be. Anyone planning on doings some updates from the AGM for the rest of us.

i expect a fucking rammy!! get a protest going, there must be something we can do!! murder the lot of them, get some wee dirty to marry murray then kill him and sell the club for fuck all....

i think im going mad!!

we need fucking answers, lets have a sit in protest until they answer what we need to hear

We all want a straight answer as to what's going on with finances, future plans, banks etc but it's not going to happen. They'll say something and then someone else will contradict it the next week.

1. Have we had any interest at all from anybody regarding a takeover of the club?

2. When are McCulloch & Whittaker gettin their marchin orders?

3. When is Speirs gettin his letter advisin him he is banned from Ibrox until further notice?

4. When will the Rangers be returnin tae entertainin, attackin football. ie When will the fans be gettin entertained on a matchday?

5. When are Dundee Utd goin tae be informed that tickets for the next game at Ibrox will cost £37 for Dundee Utd Fans only (so the home fans can pay £12 less for this game)?

Related to another thread someone should ask Rangers to clarify the contractual position of Wilson, Fleck, McMillan, Ness, Wylde etc.

Should also ask WS if he intends to bring more youth into the team in the second half of the year.

Why was Rothen bought/loaned when a CH was obviously needed. If Wilson had not come through we would have been in a mess especially as Webster had been loaned out and Boogie missing so many games for Algeria (African Nations Cup in Jan too!) and B'foot out for so long.

To be honest whatever Alasdair johnson says no one will believe him anyway. He has put information out there , as did the former chairman this weekend, and no one believes them. People prefer to believe what is written by "people in the know" for whatever reason

Sadly my schedule :rolleyes: means i won't be in glasgow on the 7th like i hoped to be. Anyone planning on doings some updates from the AGM for the rest of us.

The former chairman sadly. If he was a tim he'd be in confession for the next 100 years begging forgiveness for all of the lies he's told us.

They HAVE to answer truthfully.

but unfortunately i think the answers given wont be what we want to hear.

as for the guy saying he would give walter pelters? i'd love to see him do that face to face.

The big guy has done a fucking great job considering the problems we now know of and the financial constraints!

and if anyone gives the 'but he's spent £30m' line fucking think about it.

Players have been sold in order to buy,wages have had to be reduced and the squad seriously cut back.

He has taken us to a UEFA cup final,competed for all domestic cups, and are currently the champions (which if the spl hadnt had fucked us over would be 2-in-a-row)