Aberdeen 4 games a year

manofthefuture

If that mob played with the same effort and skill against teams like Queen of the South as they do against us then they'd be league contenders. Pathetic team, pathetic fans. It would be great for the Scottish game to see them really making the challenge they're capable of.

If that mob played with the same effort and skill against teams like Queen of the South as they do against us then they'd be league contenders. Pathetic team, pathetic fans. It would be great for the Scottish game to see them really making the challenge they're capable of.
I agree,it's always been the same with the sheep as far as i can remember.

Look at McGhee. "McGlee" would be more appropriate here:

2qly4qc.jpg

I think that's the happiest i've ever seen a manager when his team's just lost.

well the Motherwell fans hated him and now the Aberdeen fans hate him. Terrible manager but I have a sick satisfaction he will NEVER manage his beloved t****.

Watched the highlights of this game, the cheating by certain players of Aberdeen FC was criminal, they stood off them and let them run the length of the park, defensive cover at the back was non existant for the 3 goals, it was a case of on you go and score and if it wasn't for celtic players being basically shite, samararse being the prime example it should have been 10-0. Absolutely disgusting ! :sherlock:

McGhees Motherwell beat Celtic at CP in 07/08 season to hand the SPL on a plate to us

I hate him and he's a well known T****** but you would have to be extremely paranoid to think he lies down to Celtic. He always puts his best players out, he's hardly going to say "Let them win boys" doh