Kris Boyd must stay!

Muff

Good game, very nice first goal, well taken penalty (tu) That offside problems were a bit frustating, but who gives a fuck?

He scored twice and we won with a clean sheet.

Krissy Krissy Boyd :gerbad:

(tu)

He continued his overall good play today

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you fancy then gsa let Boyd go then try and bring in Zlatan ?

Don't be stupid or the football professor will have us both kicked out of his class. I said any striker in any league and I asked how he compares, i.e - whats his first touch like compared to theirs, how is his workrate compared to theirs, etc, etc.

I can see the point you're trying to make gsa.Just wait a few weeks and the professor will do his famous flip-flop,and will be agreeing with you.

Just be patient. :)

Good game, very nice first goal, well taken penalty (tu) That offside problems were a bit frustating, but who gives a fuck?

He scored twice and we won with a clean sheet.

Krissy Krissy Boyd :gerbad:

he wasn't offside for two of them (tu)

Fucking sell him, he's pish!

Five times this season I have backed him to bag a hattrick, and everytime he's failed to do so :(

Nah, thought he had a good game today, should have scored a good few more. Need's to learn the offside rule, and work on his timing.

Five times this season I have backed him to bag a hattrick, and everytime he's failed to do so :(

Nah, thought he had a good game today, should have scored a good few more. Need's to learn the offside rule, and work on his timing.

To be fair to him, Miller played the ball to him twice when Miller himself should have gone for it. Even Lafferty did the same thing at one point, fucking idiot ruined a good chance to go 4-0 up.

To be fair to him, Miller played the ball to him twice when Miller himself should have gone for it. Even Lafferty did the same thing at one point, fucking idiot ruined a good chance to go 4-0 up.

Theres only so often you can check your run before you eventually get the pass you were waiting for. Some of them were pretty dodgy looking decisions but if his team mates had showed as much composure as he has the last few games, he would have had a couple of assists today too.

• 3 weeks later...

Give this man a deal asap!

Yet again, he was outstanding, and his attitude, and performances over the last 2 and a half months has been nothing short of fantastic!

What a difference - not only is he scoring but he's worked on almost every aspect of the game possible, keep it up Boyd :clap:

Yet again, he was outstanding, and his attitude, and performances over the last 2 and a half months has been nothing short of fantastic!

What a difference - not only is he scoring but he's worked on almost every aspect of the game possible, keep it up Boyd :clap:

Scored a wide variety of goals tonight... A penalty, cooly composed into the bottom right (not smashed into the bottom left!), a tap in, a scrambled attempt, a 25 yard thunderous strike and showed great control with a fantastic finish for his last goal

:craphead: