Whittakers a donkey

macka1990

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why does Smith keep playing him when its patently obvious to Stevie Wonder that he is a player short on talent,short on confidence and the main weak link in our defence who has been at fault for more goals in Europe than any other defender.

He is getting shown up in every game, what does it take to get dropped?

Ask poor Danny Wilson...

I would laugh but its quite embarrasing, young Wilson played brilliantly since he came in and gets dropped. Whittaker has been awful for this entire season, chipped in with a few goals which is great. I would rather he was stopping goals instead.

Ask poor Danny Wilson...

I would laugh but its quite embarrasing, young Wilson played brilliantly since he came in and gets dropped. Whittaker has been awful for this entire season, chipped in with a few goals which is great. I would rather he was stopping goals instead.

Good thread idea...

Nothing to do with confidence.He has been garbage all season as a DEFENDER.I couldn't care less if he scores the odd wonder goal every 10 games.His job is to defend and he simply cannot do it either in SPL or in Europe.

Smith's biggest failing is in continuing to play players like Whittaker who are dreadful week in week out.

Probably need to publicly insult Walter. Boogie out on the right is the way to go. Wilson and Weir in the middle.

I would love to see that.

Whits new Eh, just about every champions league goal against us this season has been created down his side ! :sherlock:

I was slated for my pre season "Whittaker in Europe predictions" It was so obvious to me,I'm amazed noone else could see his shortcomings. :huh: