Moaning Bastards

BILLYSNOVO

We got beat tonight in our final game in our euro campaign.

Granted it has been a poor one on the home front but away? i think we have been fantastic.

Tonight we were up against a side currently sitting 3RD in the SPANISH LA LIGA 4 points adrift of REAL MADRID.

YES! that exact REAL MADRID side whom bought 3 players this season including RONALDO for a combined £147 MILLION POUNDS.

We went there tonight with a depleted squad missing important players such a edu and mendes whom SHOULD shine at this level add contained a MULTI MILLION POUND ASSEMBLED side keeping the score to a credible 0-1 loss! yes disappointing BUT! we could have nicked something.

* REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME SIDE WHO BEAT REAL MADRID 3-2 HERE THIS SEASON IN THE LEAGUE *

BUT STILL i hear folk bumping their fucking gums! gee it a fucking rest!!

what were you exactly expecting against such quality opposition??

we are a small fish in a very large pond in terms of champions league terms.

smell the fucking salts.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At the very least: heart, desire, commitment, and basic footballing ability. I don't think we saw any of that during the whole CL campaign bar 45 minutes in Stuttgart.

At the very least: heart, desire, commitment, and basic footballing ability. I don't think we saw any of that during the whole CL campaign bar 45 minutes in Stuttgart.

This, (tu)

The campaign has not been good enough, no.

Barring the Unirea game, I wouldn't have been too displeased with the set of away results we've had.

It's the level of performance in the Unirea games, home and away, and the other home games that are the most frustrating.

Still, though, tonight if Sevilla had needed to, they could have stepped it up another gear or two and really put us to the sword.

Granted it has been a poor one on the home front but away? i think we have been fantastic.

Tonight we were up against a side currently sitting 3RD in the SPANISH LA LIGA 4 points adrift of REAL MADRID.

YES! that exact REAL MADRID side whom bought 3 players this season including RONALDO for a combined £147 MILLION POUNDS.

We went there tonight with a depleted squad missing important players such a edu and mendes whom SHOULD shine at this level add contained a MULTI MILLION POUND ASSEMBLED side keeping the score to a credible 0-1 loss! yes disappointing BUT! we could have nicked something.

* REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME SIDE WHO BEAT REAL MADRID 3-2 HERE THIS SEASON IN THE LEAGUE *

smell the fucking salts.

I could not give a f--k about how good Seville or Real Madrid are. Its our own club you should be worried about. Get your head out of the sand and get back into the real world.

Well done Rangers! :clap:

I was very proud of the lads tonight. I thought we battled well all night against a top drawer side and could have even sneaked a draw after good efforts from Novo and McCulloch.

We now move on to St.Johnstone... :21:

smell the fucking salts.

I could not give a f--k about how good Seville or Real Madrid are. Its our own club you should be worried about. Get your head out of the sand and get back into the real world.

Oh the irony... :P

I was very proud of the lads tonight. I thought we battled well all night against a top drawer side and could have even sneaked a draw after good efforts from Novo and McCulloch.

Oh dear...

Sevilla were inches away from making it 3-0. The fact that we didn't have a shot on target until McCulloch's effort says it all for me...

are you constantly on prozac or something :sherlock:

You would be :rolleyes:

Dextor what game were you watching. :lol:

Oh dear...

Sevilla were inches away from making it 3-0. The fact that we didn't have a shot on target until McCulloch's effort says it all for me...

...and what a wonderful effort it was. (tu)

Bring on no.53!!!! :rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Stick to the Laboratory!

Tell DeeDee she's a skinny cow

There is no point in being as narrow-minded as some of the Smith haters on here.

We were a shadow of the team we should've been tonight. The only reason the scoreline wasn't embarrassing was because the match meant nothing.

Seville had their foot firmly off the gas and we still couldn't come close to bothering them.

Tonight wasn't about that game, it was about the group being over for us before it! 2 points from 6 games is pathetic.

are you constantly on prozac or something :sherlock:

Stick yer prozac up yer arse ya nancy boy. :sherlock:

Oh dear...

...and what a wonderful effort it was. (tu)

Bring on no.53!!!! :rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Well as long as you're happy...

we could have nicked something.

and we could also have been humped 9-0

sevilla had 24 shots on goal ffs

how the fuck can people like you breathe with all that sand around your fucking heads

and thats fuckin fitba! they didnt fucking score more!

we could have got humped a few times on our road to the uefa cup final but didnt!

Englands offside goal in the world cup final could have been flagged for offside but didnt.

we are simply punching above our weight given our clubs financial plight and it has had a fuckin detrimental effect on our playing side.

with a severly cut back squad plus the loss of edu and mendes we have been up against it (both of those players could have made a big difference).

credit crunch

club severley in debt

as is our owner

attendences dipping

overall revenue dipping

what do you honestly suggest???

bring in a new manager?? who???? who is fucking good enough??? on the wages on offer??? with no transfer kitty unles we??? spend millions more without guaranteed success.

walter is the best man at the moment till a new owner is found! and we could possibly be waiting a while!!!! or not.