Jim Gannon

Steakbake

What is it with this reptile that he is saying that the scum may have already lost the league due to poor referring by Craig Thomson in the last old firm game.What the f*** has this got to do with the Motherwell manager.

He also states that he would prefer to play a scum team when they are at their best as this would allow his players to raise their game-forgetting the fact that this would decrease his own teams chances of winning.

FANNY of a man!

I hope Tom Hateley gets in and amongst these beadrattling b....... tomorrow.

Let's hope so.

Let's hope Gannon doesn't do a McGhee and lie down to Celtic, although Motherwell did get a good result earlier on in the season.

Nice for jaco jim to nail his colours firmly to the mast the day before he plays them

not too many prods in dundalk

maybe someone should show gammon (he talks like a pigs arse) craig thomsons refereeing at the pigerry two years ago when we lost 3-2 to some rather dubious decisions

now that game did effect the league but then again gammon will not have noticed that

is he one of them steakbake im not sure

know he was in the Irish Rangers when he was younger

I know you can't always go by names but James Paul Gammon flaps sounds a bit of an earl to me.

sorted that for you

FFS he brought up Thomson because it was a high-profile error by a ref, thereby fitting into his 'the refs are pish' lecture series, nothing to do with him being Irish.

Get a life people.

Is that right ? so is it just coincidence when both M'Ghee and Gannon praise RAceltic for how good they are after they have just been beaten by them?

Is it also coincidence that they are proud of their own teams performance even when RAceltic beat them ?

Is this the same sort of coincidence that have M'Ghee wanting to join forces with Irish football ?

Have you ever seen a manager more happy than these two after losing to the scum ? They are actually pleased .

Don't ever remember Rangers being flattered by their comments ?

And then Gannon just coincidently picks Rangers beating RAceltic to highlight a miscarraige of justice, thus discrediting Rangers in the process. WTF ?

If you think these sort of things are nothing at all to do with their 'hard on' for RAceltic and their anti Rangers sentiments then that's up to you and your ignorance but don't try and turn other people away from the truth.

i thought he was english?

Well, he was born in England but grew up in the ROI. I'm guessing he'd consider himself Irish but who knows.

Is that right ? so is it just coincidence when both M'Ghee and Gannon praise RAceltic for how good they are after they have just been beaten by them?

Celtic apparently played well in both games. One must give credit where credit's due etc etc.

Is it also coincidence that they are proud of their own teams performance even when RAceltic beat them ?

It's pretty common for managers to praise their players to some degree after a defeat. Mowbray is notable in that respect in actually specifically criticising his players, and look where that got him.

Is this the same sort of coincidence that have M'Ghee wanting to join forces with Irish football ?

Nothing to do with Gannon. And, while I think it's a bollocks idea, there's a fair amount of 'how to improve Scottish football' articles in the papers, mostly filled with similar nonsense.

Have you ever seen a manager more happy than these two after losing to the scum ? They are actually pleased .

Dunno about the Aberdeen game, but Motherwell played quite well by all accounts.

Don't ever remember Rangers being flattered by their comments ?

We were pish away to Motherwell earlier this season. We didn't deserve a flattering comment after that horror show.

And then Gannon just coincidently picks Rangers beating RAceltic to highlight a miscarraige of justice, thus discrediting Rangers in the process. WTF ?

A high profile mistake in the biggest game in Scotland. I have no doubts he would've brought it up had the incorrect decision been against us and we had lost the game. But then, one can never prove it one way or the other.

If you think these sort of things are nothing at all to do with their 'hard on' for RAceltic and their anti Rangers sentiments then that's up to you and your ignorance but don't try and turn other people away from the truth.

I don't think I am ignorant. I think your "truth" is just paranoid tim-style shite, but it's all opinions. No bother.

Cheers.