'My Helicopter Sunday' book

Steakbake

I'm waiting on the publisher getting back to me to let me know what shops are stocking this but he is taking his time.I don't want to order it by post in case it doesn't turn up in time for x-mas.

Has anyone managed to get a copy and is it any good?

I'm waiting on the publisher getting back to me to let me know what shops are stocking this but he is taking his time.I don't want to order it by post in case it doesn't turn up in time for x-mas.

what's the book about? (tu)

Some wee incidental day a few years back (tu)

:lol:

i was meaning whats it tell you we don't already know about helicopter sunday? (tu)

i was meaning whats it tell you we don't already know about helicopter sunday? (tu)

Sorry mate i thought you were just having a laugh expecting me to jump in and explain the whole situation.The book is an account of that day from over 100 ordinary bears fans,some who may be well known and others less well known.

Sorry mate i thought you were just having a laugh expecting me to jump in and explain the whole situation.The book is an account of that day from over 100 ordinary bears fans,some who may be well known and others less well known.

(tu)

• 2 weeks later...

I received an e-mail from one of the authors (there's two, I think??) dated the 23rd Dec - in it he states that "after many hold-ups at his printers, the books finally arrived" - the day before - (22nd Dec) so I'll guess they'll now be available on-line or at whatever outlets they're stocking the thing in??

Just heard from Steakbake that Im in the book. Cannae remember what I said though? All i know is it was an account of me being in Dubai at the time and missing the game :(

Typical of you that you describe in great detail how drunk you got-jakey b*****d!

Just heard from Steakbake that Im in the book. Cannae remember what I said though? All i know is it was an account of me being in Dubai at the time and missing the game :(

Typical of you that you describe in great detail how drunk you got-jakey b*****d!

kinning park loyal in drinking horror surely a nuremburg hugh exclusive in the rhebel tomorrow

Like the look of that book myself. Anyone know if the sale proceeds are going anywhere RFC related? If not, I'll send the shoplifters out.

A proportion of the £10.99 goes to Erskine so tell the shoplifters to take a day off!

Like the look of that book myself. Anyone know if the sale proceeds are going anywhere RFC related? If not, I'll send the shoplifters out.

A proportion of the £10.99 goes to Erskine so tell the shoplifters to take a day off!

Cheers man, that's why I asked.