Edu's Health

barryoh

I haven't been on for quite some time. Just checking in to get an update on Edu's fitness level. Is he expected back soon? Thanks in advance.

i'm not sure when he's back as he's picked up an ankle knock in training recently. probably from mcculloch or thomson!!

I read today that he should be ready for the Motherwell game?!?

Read that him and Thommo are in line with KB to start tonight,lets hope so.WATP.

Where did you read that?

On the BBC it says he "may feature" but i doubt it

Would be an ideal game to have him back as well

Can't see him making the bench tbh.

I think we will see him feature on Saturday.

But we need him back up to speed ASAP. We will be without Mendes and Bougherra for most of January so I think we will see McCulloch at CB for that month :anguish:

This thread brought something back to me that I have felt for a long time and that is IMO I don't think any Americans can cut it playing in the SPL or anywhere in the UK for that matter. They don't seem to be strong enough for the amount of games we play and I don't think they can take the climate we play in and I don't think the fast hard style in the SPL suites them either.

This thread brought something back to me that I have felt for a long time and that is IMO I don't think any Americans can cut it playing in the SPL or anywhere in the UK for that matter. They don't seem to be strong enough for the amount of games we play and I don't think they can take the climate we play in and I don't think the fast hard style in the SPL suites them either.

Um......ok

i wouldn't play him from the start tonight i would however give him 20 mins, then play him from the start on saturday, which should get him ready for the old firm game unless walter persists with mcculoch tonight, saturday and the week after.

colin

have you watched mls before? have you seen the way they play its just a constant 90 mph for 90 mins end to end action. didn't harm reyna did it?

wouldnt be surprised if mcculloch goes around kicking everyone in training in the hope he gets to play in their place

I heard McCulloch may also be responsible for 9/11. Unconfirmed as yet though.

Hmm don't really agree but its you opinion so fair enough :)

Maurice Edu got done in the knee by Glenn Loovens and got up to put in a MOTM performance. Then a few weeks later he got done by a horrible tackle from that cunt Darren Dods and he got up and played the rest of the first half and finsihed the game with an injury that has put him out for 7 months.

He seems tough enough to me!