The Billy Boys

j1mgg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Assembly are right. We stopped singing this song for a long while because of the UEFA ruling. Bringing it back now is risking harm to the club.

tool

tool...

no reason other than it seems to be this hours buzz word.

look guys and gals. im not against the song, i have nothing wrong with it, but did any of you read the article? singing this is destined for trouble sooner or later and i for one shall not be singing it just to keep the club from trouble. as soon as it is allowed, however, i will sing it loud and clear

The Assembly are right. We stopped singing this song for a long while because of the UEFA ruling. Bringing it back now is risking harm to the club.

tool

tool...

Think its a great word, and, very descriptive of these people ;)

edit: although Sou's "gutless surrender monkeys" does an equally good job

look guys and gals. im not against the song, i have nothing wrong with it, but did any of you read the article? singing this is destined for trouble sooner or later and i for one shall not be singing it just to keep the club from trouble. as soon as it is allowed, however, i will sing it loud and clear

Your choice, and, if you choose to believe what timmy says about it, then, more fool you. Explain the lack of trouble so far then? Its been going on ALL season. And, how we have been hammered so far eh? oh wait.......

I used to think that but to be honest, i ain't too sure anymore tbh. I think we should call their bluff to be honest. If they dock us points for signing that, shouts of orange bastards etc should get them docked points and other vile chants about the IRA.

I used to think that but to be honest, i ain't too sure anymore tbh. I think we should call their bluff to be honest. If they dock us points for signing that, shouts of orange bastards etc should get them docked points and other vile chants about the IRA.

Every away game ALL season?

Should add to your doubt mate

Adam, who actually banned the song, Can you please supply me and everyone else with the direct ruling from UEFA that states that the song is banned. The IRB contained non RCs, It was not and never will be a religion, therefore it is not sectarian.

The word f***** was first used in the USA by exiled Irishmen, so therefore it is not a race.

I am not a Philadelphia lawyer but I reckon, I could win this case in a court of law

Adam, who actually banned the song, Can you please supply me and everyone else with the direct ruling from UEFA that states that the song is banned. The IRB contained non RCs, It was not and never will be a religion, therefore it is not sectarian.

The word f***** was first used in the USA by exiled Irishmen, so therefore it is not a race.

I am not a Philadelphia lawyer but I reckon, I could win this case in a court of law

Minty told us via the Rhecord, it must be true mate ;)

tool

tool...

Think its a great wrd, and, very descriptive of these people ;)

no argument here whether tool is a great word or not ,personally i think as you do its a cracking word,but we all love the billy boys and would all love it to be back where it belongs,but some have reservations because of what damage it can do to us as a club,thats the be all and end all ,not our fault we are being monitered 100 times more than the scum are ..if you are that bothered then be a politician mate or infact get a job in glasgow city council,,only then you will realise where ALL THE TOOLS ARE..

Oh ! Fuck, I forgot that everything that comes from the gutter press that is controlled and edited by people with an obvious agenda IS GOSPEL,

NOT !

Welcome home (tu)

Welcome home (tu)

(tu)

tool

tool...

Think its a great wrd, and, very descriptive of these people ;)

no argument here whether tool is a great word or not ,personally i think as you do its a cracking word,but we all love the billy boys and would all love it to be back where it belongs,but some have reservations because of what damage it can do to us as a club,thats the be all and end all ,not our fault we are being monitered 100 times more than the scum are ..if you are that bothered then be a politician mate or infact get a job in glasgow city council,,only then you will realise where ALL THE TOOLS ARE..

Its all misinformation mate. If it were true, we would already be banned ;)

Those with reservations ? All htey need to do is remember they have a spine, and, job done. Far too many with battered wife syndrome mate

Oh ! Fuck, I forgot that everything that comes from the gutter press that is controlled and edited by people with an obvious agenda IS GOSPEL,

NOT !

How could you forget?

And you a SOU as well ;)

naw i honestly dont buy into all this studenty pish that 4boysandabaw outlaw and whoever else is in their pact ...we are rangers super rangers,we are the fucking people ,and will follow on,,so take your commie views and ram them right up your arse...we will get the billy boys back in time ,you idiots will just prolong that with your views..we are doing great just now without it thank you very much,,FGAU..

naw i honestly dont buy into all this studenty pish that 4boysandabaw outlaw and whoever else is in their pact ...we are rangers super rangers,we are the fucking people ,and will follow on,,so take your commie views and ram them right up your arse...we will get the billy boys back in time ,you idiots will just prolong that with your views..we are doing great just now without it thank you very much,,FGAU..

Right, for one, dont call me a fucking student, i work! And fuck you with your commie pish comment

Got that out the way!

you say "we will get the billy boys back in time "

We sing it at virtually EVERY away game, so, tell me why it isnt back?

I think you might be misreading posts mate, I will leave to outlaw to declare you a tool.

Right, for one, dont call me a fucking student, i work! And fuck you with your commie pish comment

Got that out the way!

you say "we will get the billy boys back in time "

We sing it at virtually EVERY away game, so, tell me why it isnt back?

RIGHT what they paying at ronalds nowadays ,and b if we have the billy boys back now officially why the fuck you going off on one ...and c virtually can mean hardly ,so whats your point ?

I think you might be misreading posts mate, I will leave to outlaw to declare you a tool.

Is ok, nipped back over to VB to make myself feel clean again ;)