Boydy

If picked by Levein,should he play?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• YES
    • NO

Boyds problem was with Burley and him being 5th choice striker. If Levein says he is to be there or thereabouts for the first 11, why wouldnt he want selected?

I want him back in. Im a proud Scotland supporter, but Im that wee bit prouder and shout a wee bit louder when our own are representing us.

Fucking right he should!!! I dont think he was wrong to be outraged at burley dropping him seeing as though he was scoring for fun at that time and illuwemo was basically unheard of in comparison!!

Was a shocking decision to drop him but now that its a new manager i think it would be wrong to say he shouldnt play again

He should tell the SFA to go fuck themselves. Rangers first.

Why should he do that? He wasn't banned, it was his choice.

I think he will get a call up soon enough if Scotland are playing 2 upfront, we don't have the quality to say no to a proven goal scorer.

Boyds problem was with Burley and him being 5th choice striker. If Levein says he is to be there or thereabouts for the first 11, why wouldnt he want selected?

I want him back in. Im a proud Scotland supporter, but Im that wee bit prouder and shout a wee bit louder when our own are representing us.

Spot on, too many glory hunters in our support don't fancy the national team because they don't win things.

Spot on, too many glory hunters in our support don't fancy the national team because they don't win things.

Glory hunters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get Boyd ,Fergie and mgregor back in the team! Scotland need all the player they can get at this time after som eseriously shit form!if boyd scored at the same rate for scotland as he did for rangers we would have qualified!

What fergiwe and mgregor did wasnt really thazt bad and id never thought id say it but at timews this year we missed him and we even miss barry pass back at gers at times!!! No one chasses up like he does or has the same amount of fight! (except for Novo"")

no

IMO i would prefer if no Rangers players played international football.

How can you say that? It gives the club exposure and increases the value of our players. And personally, as a Rangers AND Scotland fan, it makes me extremely proud to watch a Ranger playing for MY country.

well when you see the amount of shite our players have to endure when they play for scotland, boyd being a perfect example, they really dont need the hassle.

then you look at bougherra this season, missing games because hes ripping the pish coming home from algeria. now personally, i couldnt give a flying fuck how algeria get on, what im more concerned with is the fact that arguably our best player is missing Rangers games due to his international commitments. i take it you will be quite happy to see him dissapear to the african cup of nations this month? im not, i would rather he stayed here and helped the gers retain the title.

then you have to take into consideration the injurys that players pick up whilst playing for their country.

i know hes a mick but look at john kennedy. had the potential to be 1st choice centre back for the earls for years to come, but where is he now? and all because of an international friendly.

when international fixtures come around, i would rather all our players are sitting with their feet up, and preparing for their next game playing in the light blue of the Rangers.