Who do you think has a closer relationship?

Foreverabluebell

in the fifties hibs chairman swan i think his name was proposed a motion to the sfa that celtic be banned from scottish football for flying the tricolour at the piggery as it was a rebel flag. guess who spoke up against the motion. baillie john wilson RFC , funny old game

thot i'd post an experiance i had at swinecastle the last time i was there.......

i used to think that we had a affinity with the jambos but a neighbour of mine is a hearts fan and has two season tickets for swinecastle. one game last season he asked me if i wanted to go to the rangers game ( the one we lost 2-1 ) anyway......... i sat in amongst the hearts fans in the stand opposite the main stand and the abuse these knts gave barry ferguson (the scotland captain at the time) was a fkn disgrace, they abused kris boyd constantly and generally were a dirty shower o' bstrds. so i say fuc them and hibs. stick to your own kin and you wont be dissapointed.

i pulled the knts up about the abuse the dished out to ferguson in the pub afterwords when i reminded them that they were abusing a proddy scotland captain and they said they hated him and rangers................... so fuc them big time.........

i will say one thing about them they hate the yahoos a wee bit more than us.

wrtp

53 is coming.......

agreed, hearts fans are wallopers.

they remind of newcastle with their undeserved sense of achievement

I support Rangers and Rangers only. I like other teams such as HSV, Linfield and Liverpool. But should they be playing the Gers i'd hope they'd get pumped.

Some of our fans seem to think the yams have an affinity with us because a minority of their fans carry Union Flags and destest the tims more than we do.

But that's exactly it. A minority. Other than the 100 or so who sit at section N, their fans are just like any other SPL club. Fuck em.

The only relationship we should have with any other SPL club as we look down on them from the top of the SPL is total domination. A continuing dominating relationship will do nicely. We definitely always look down on Celtic and their supporters. Always will do too.

The above should clarify our position.

rangers and hearts do ..and how any chunt cant just answer a simple fucking question is astonishing tbh..

edit....get the blinkers off ffs and anyone wanting to question that i will shut you fucking up with one little scenario...