Away end at celtic park

krisyrfc

I wanna go to this aswell might go and chance my luck lol.

mate , easiest place in the world to sneak in lmao. Done it last season 0-0 game , me an my dad and half of the bus !

I disagree. I sneaked in about 5 years ago but the security is so much tighter now they have put in the electronic bar code system and more old bill on the doors.

Used to be 18000 (and the rest ;) ) in our end before these stupid fucking seats were put in.

Correctomundo. Many a 5 and 10 spot were passed over the turnstiles. Also used tickets from previous seasons were useful to hang on to!!

Anyone remember Rambo climbing on the framework of the roof in 85 ?

Used to be 18000 (and the rest ;) ) in our end before these stupid fucking seats were put in.

Correctomundo. Many a 5 and 10 spot were passed over the turnstiles. Also used tickets from previous seasons were useful to hang on to!!

My old man has told me the story. I would love to see a clip of this.

Never seen it since on film, but his photo was in the Sunday papers ,the day after . Funny as fuck watching him shimmy along to the chant "Rambo Rambo, Rambo Rambo " Think it might have been 1-1 that day.

Remember the clearing that appeared when he whipped out his cock for a piss! :lol:

Never seen it since on film, but his photo was in the Sunday papers ,the day after . Funny as fuck watching him shimmy along to the chant "Rambo Rambo, Rambo Rambo " Think it might have been 1-1 that day.

Didn't have camera-phones back then Gary!

Aye, 1-1 it was. McCoist for us, as usual.

Remember the clearing that appeared when he whipped out his cock for a piss! :lol:

The poor cunt got lifted too when got down !! Wonder who he was ?!! Legend :praise:

The poor cunt got lifted too when got down !! Wonder who he was ?!! Legend :praise:

No he never, he escaped into the crowd. Coppers couldn't get close enough to nick him, although they did try, possibly nicking someone else for obstruction.

Been to Torbett Towers twice, we lost both games, was at the cup game a couple years back when we played them twice at the piggery in a week, and the game 2 seasons ago when cuellar got sent off, was a great atmosphere in the gers end that night though, cant wait till I can get a ticket to a game at the tattiedome when we win.

mate , easiest place in the world to sneak in lmao. Done it last season 0-0 game , me an my dad and half of the bus !

I disagree. I sneaked in about 5 years ago but the security is so much tighter now they have put in the electronic bar code system and more old bill on the doors.

If your not a pussy and have the bottle and really want in you will.

Bkay done it at Hamburg game no problem.

If your not a pussy and have the bottle and really want in you will.

Bkay done it at Hamburg game no problem.

In that case, I'll just punt my ticket :pipe:

I sneaked in the last game its heavy easy , securitys pish tae pass. Bar code makes it even easier :pierre: