Flecky to drop off Boyd

plymouthranger

Get Flecky to drop off Boyd and lets go out and pump these f*ckers.

We've done it twice to Dumpdee now, after Thompson Jnr. robbed our fans of 12pounds each.

I want us to go out and beat the sc*m so badly, probably worse than ever. Lets get a GIRFUY to:

Mopery for his attackinh football like ra barsha

Liewell for disgracefully attacking Walter in articles every other week

The entire SFA for being ridden with bheasts

The corruption behind almost every organisation in OUR nation, for fear of upsetting the minority

Just to get it up them, i'd love Miller's replacement to score a last minute winner :sherlock:

They've tried to silence us this decade, but we shall rally round the flag and continue to play for the masses for centuries to come :sherlock:

i dont see flecky offering anything in an old firm game, the lads been poor, he doesnt do/offer anything on the park

We have no midfield players to replace Novo further back, so he isn't an option.

Apart from that we need someone who can bridge between the midfield and attack and give Boydy the ammo to score - like Miller does.

Laffterty cant do that, feck it he cant do anything. I don't even think we have anyone else?

i dont see flecky offering anything in an old firm game, the lads been poor, he doesnt do/offer anything on the park

We have no midfield players to replace Novo further back, so he isn't an option.

Apart from that we need someone who can bridge between the midfield and attack and give Boydy the ammo to score - like Miller does.

Laffterty cant do that, feck it he cant do anything. I don't even think we have anyone else?

whittaker/naismith left mid

naismith/beasley right mid

for me,

naismith can do what miller does, as could nacho

laffs and fleck should stay at home to watch it

(tu)

My Team for sunday

Alexander

Broadders Weir McCulloch Papac

Beasley Davis Edu Whittaker

Novo Boyd

Walter's Team

Shagger

Broadders Weir Wilson Papac

Beasley Davis McCulloch Edu Whittaker

Lafferty

do you honestly think Walter will pick that team, or is it a joke?

for me,

(tu)

Naismith hasn't done what Miller does at any point of his Rangers career, so even if he is fit I wouldn't play him

Novo is probably the closest, so I'd probably go with him and play Beasley if fit, or Whittaker at wide midfield. Smith will keep Lafferty in the team because of his height - Celtic are midgets.

for me,

(tu)

Naismith hasn't done what Miller does at any point of his Rangers career, so even if he is fit I wouldn't play him

Novo is probably the closest, so I'd probably go with him and play Beasley if fit, or Whittaker at wide midfield. Smith will keep Lafferty in the team because of his height - Celtic are midgets.

naisy runs all day like miller

naisy doesnt score many goals like miller (hes on purple patch just now but it will dry up)

both give 110%

they are very similar imo, maybe naisy is more skillfull, can win 50/50 headers and can shoot on target from further out than kenny but 2 very good options.

nacho is similar to both, lots of running, 110% effort and odd goal, wee nacho should score alot more though

all 3 players tend to miss easy chances, millers just on fire the now coz hes getting game time and the teams playing well.

for me,

(tu)

naisy runs all day like miller

naisy doesnt score many goals like miller (hes on purple patch just now but it will dry up)

both give 110%

they are very similar imo, maybe naisy is more skillfull, can win 50/50 headers and can shoot on target from further out than kenny but 2 very good options.

nacho is similar to both, lots of running, 110% effort and odd goal, wee nacho should score alot more though

all 3 players tend to miss easy chances, millers just on fire the now coz hes getting game time and the teams playing well.

Is this the same Steven Naismith who has scored 6 goals for us? Were any of them from outside the box? Agree about the heading though - surprisingly good in the air for his height - maybe we could get him to teach Lafferty how to jump

6 goals for someone who is played in midfield and has been out injured for over a year, and spends most time on bench is not bad!!!

he was immense v holland, yes holland, he was immense v seville and he had been playing exceptionally well till walter dropped him right out the blue after he done so well agains the dutch in a pathetic scotland side.

naisy has my support, i rate him very highly and i think he can do whatever he wants in the game of football

he will be a star for us

naisy would be in my team before novo, miller, lafferty, rothen and beasley every week.

:thumbup:

but hes injured again just now so it doesnt matter anyway

6 goals for someone who is played in midfield and has been out injured for over a year, and spends most time on bench is not bad!!!

he was immense v holland, yes holland, he was immense v seville and he had been playing exceptionally well till walter dropped him right out the blue after he done so well agains the dutch in a pathetic scotland side.

naisy has my support, i rate him very highly and i think he can do whatever he wants in the game of football

he will be a star for us

naisy would be in my team before novo, miller, lafferty, rothen and beasley every week.

Well, I'd love to share your enthusiasm about Naismith, but he's rarely done anything on the pitch to encourage me. Nacho Novo, btw, has also spent a lot of time on the bench and is frequently shunted to wide midfield positions but still comes up with goals - important ones too. He was many peoples MOTM last Saturday against Hibs. I really can't see the logic of saying Naismith is a better option than Novo

he will be a star for us

Well, I'd love to share your enthusiasm about Naismith, but he's rarely done anything on the pitch to encourage me. Nacho Novo, btw, has also spent a lot of time on the bench and is frequently shunted to wide midfield positions but still comes up with goals - important ones too. He was many peoples MOTM last Saturday against Hibs. I really can't see the logic of saying Naismith is a better option than Novo

the beauty of the fans forum

(tu)

Not too sure on playing Fleck. If he does play, then it has to be up top with Boyd, or just behind him. He is wasted out wide!

Again, depend's on who is all available, as we don't know if Papac, Novo and Beasley will make it.

Not too sure on playing Fleck. If he does play, then it has to be up top with Boyd, or just behind him. He is wasted out wide!

Again, depend's on who is all available, as we don't know if Papac, Novo and Beasley will make it.

Indeed - we still don't really know how Smith will replace Bougherra which in turn will affect how he sets out the midfield. Agree totally that if Fleck plays it should be with/behind Boyd, not wide.

There are some things I really don't want to see though -

McCulloch wide left mid

McCulloch at CB

McCulloch up front

(actually McCulloch anywhere but where he's been playing)

Whittaker at RB

Whittaker at LB

EDIT : Davis wide right (forgot about that one)

Indeed - we still don't really know how Smith will replace Bougherra which in turn will affect how he sets out the midfield. Agree totally that if Fleck plays it should be with/behind Boyd, not wide.

McCulloch wide left mid

McCulloch at CB

McCulloch up front

Whittaker at RB

Whittaker at LB

The boy aint ready yet.

If Beasley is back he's right side.

I'd go with Novo up beside Boyd and maybe take a chance with Whittaker on the left.

or how about Edu back into midfield, and put big Lee up front with Boyd to feed from Novo left and Beasley right?

McCulloch wide left mid

McCulloch at CB

McCulloch up front

Whittaker at RB

Whittaker at LB

The boy aint ready yet.

If Beasley is back he's right side.

I'd go with Novo up beside Boyd and maybe take a chance with Whittaker on the left.

or how about Edu back into midfield, and put big Lee up front with Boyd to feed from Novo left and Beasley right?

You wouldn't be the same A1bertz from FF and mastermind of operation tango, would you?

You wouldn't be the same A1bertz from FF and mastermind of operation tango, would you?

Yes mate, I am he, I'm registered on here as A1bertz also but I can't get that account going for some reason so registered again. FF was doung my nut in lately what with it constantly being too busy. So I re-registered here.

Quite impressed by this site it must be said so I'll start getting involved here as well.

Yes mate, I am he, I'm registered on here as A1bertz also but I can't get that account going for some reason so registered again. FF was doung my nut in lately what with it constantly being too busy. So I re-registered here.

Quite impressed by this site it must be said so I'll start getting involved here as well.

Fucking good to have you on board mate, welcome.

As for Operation Tango :praise:

Much a better board here, and far more open minded usually. (tu)