Whittaker

Steakbake

It may or may not surprise some bears or some may not give a flying f*** but Stevie boy is our 3rd top scorer this season behind M & B with 5 goals.As much as i don't rate the boy his goal last night came at an important time of the match.

I think the stats of Boyd's 19 and Miller's 12 show how much we rely on these two but now we know that Sunday's game plan will have to be completely re-drawn due to suspension.Who knows what Wattie's thinking will be?

It may or may not surprise some bears or some may not give a flying f*** but Stevie boy is our 3rd top scorer this season behind M & B with 5 goals.As much as i don't rate the boy his goal last night came at an important time of the match.

I think the stats of Boyd's 19 and Miller's 12 show how much we rely on these two but now we know that Sunday's game plan will have to be completely re-drawn due to suspension.Who knows what Wattie's thinking will be?

I fear its a 4-5-1.

Don't fucking do it Smith, that shower of shite are so close to meltdown, this would tip them over the edge.

I fear its a 4-5-1.

Don't fucking do it Smith, that shower of shite are so close to meltdown, this would tip them over the edge.

i hope to god its not 5-4-1, please keep it 4-4-2!!!

thing is that we do have players that can notch a goal or 2 from somewhere

novo, beasley, mcculloch (yes big lee does score), lafferty, davis

they wont score a barrowload, but in important games where your strikers get marked out the game, these attacking mids can provide the edge you need

the bad thing is, it should have only been 1 or 2 changes maximum for sunday, with bougherra away and lafferty out of sorts, but with miller now out, i think it will be more like 3 or 4 changes. it looks like stevie smith will get a shout wide left as he was given the second half against united with novo moving upfront to take the place of miller, and your probably right, whittaker might just get the shout wide right.

Do not want S Smith in the team. He contributes very little.

me too, but why else bring him on at half time with the game already won and no injury to papac ? looked like he was getting match fittness. seen it a million times with walter, bringing in someone in from the cold in big games to shore things up. myself, i would stick to as many attack minded players as i can coz garry glitters 11 are definetly there for the taking this sunday at the brendan dome

If Novo and Papac recover from illness, and DMB is indeed fit I can see us playing what could be considered anything from 4-5-1/4-1-4-1/4-3-3/4-4-2. The XI I think will be

McGregor

Broadfoot

Wilson

Weir

Papac

Beasley

Edu

McCulloch

Davis

Novo

Boyd

Depending on how they're set up it it could be a successful team.

If Novo and Papac recover from illness, and DMB is indeed fit I can see us playing what could be considered anything from 4-5-1/4-1-4-1/4-3-3/4-4-2. The XI I think will be

McGregor

Broadfoot

Wilson

Weir

Papac

Beasley

Edu

McCulloch

Davis

Novo

Boyd

Not bad Mac,as long as Davis isn't wasted on the right.

Do not want S Smith in the team. He contributes very little.

me too, but why else bring him on at half time with the game already won and no injury to papac ? looked like he was getting match fittness. seen it a million times with walter, bringing in someone in from the cold in big games to shore things up. myself, i would stick to as many attack minded players as i can coz garry glitters 11 are definetly there for the taking this sunday at the brendan dome

Papac went off because he has a sickness bug.

McGregor

Broadfoot

Wilson

Weir

Papac

Beasley

Edu

McCulloch

Davis

Novo

Boyd

this is indeed my other fear, that davis will be moved back out to the right to help nullify the threat from the wing. fingers crossed that the wee man stays in the trenches of center mid, i dont think celtic have anyone to match his stamina. he has been exceptional in the center over the last 4 or 5 games

McGregor

Broadfoot

Wilson

Weir

Papac

Beasley

Edu

McCulloch

Davis

Novo

Boyd

Really depends on how they set up, if its 4-4-2 Davis will play on the right.

McGregor

Broadfoot

Wilson

Weir

Papac

Beasley

Edu

McCulloch

Davis

Novo

Boyd

Really depends on how they set up, if its 4-4-2 Davis will play on the right.

dont know if i fancy edu and mcculloch together in the middle. it's just got to be davis in there. surely walter's not that daft

i think whittaker is our answer to the left midfield problem

novo is ok and is currently on form but hes not as composed as Whitts, 2 different players but i prefer wee Nacho up front, Whitts left.

Whittaker is a very good player, one i rate very highly, he struggles in our defense which is almost always under attack but when left to attack and cut in to shoot on sight, hes class.